The second day in Tahoe features the first final table of the series and the first two starting flights of the much anticipated re-entry event.
Stateline, Nev. (October 30, 2015) - It's Day 2 of 12 here in Tahoe and with it comes Event #2 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry. It is the only tournament of the series other than the Main Event that allows re-entry. The tournament features three starting flights over the course of three days and allows unlimited re-entry. More details on Event #2 can be found below.
Last night Event #1 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em bagged with six players remaining. Theses six players are returning today at 1 p.m. to finish out the tournament. Here is a look at the chip counts heading into the day.
Event #1 Chip Counts:
- Bill Watchman - 492,000
- Robert Angeleri - 278,000
- Anthony Banuelos 275,000
- Tim Phillips - 176,000
- Tom Masinter - 122,000
- Craig Nichous - 107,000
- 10 minutes remain in Level 20: 4,000/8,000 with a 1,000 ante
Updates from Event #1
Event #2 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry - Flight A - 11 a.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- The tournament features three starting flights
- Flight A: Friday at 11 a.m.
- Flight B: Friday at 4 p.m.
- Flight C: Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~3:30 p.m. for Flight A)
- Players are allowed unlimited re-entry
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- Day 1 lasts 15 levels
- Day 2 begins Sunday at 12 p.m.
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 9 a.m. $65 Mega Satellite to Event #2 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry
- 7 p.m. $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em