Day 1 of the Harveys Lake Tahoe series gets underway at 11 a.m. with Event #1 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em.
Stateline, Nev. (October 29, 2015) -- The WSOP Circuit series at Harveys Lake Tahoe begins today. The series kicks off with a $365 No-Limit Hold'em. The winner of the tournament will earn the first gold ring of the series as well as take the early lead in the Casino Championship.
Here is a quick rundown of Event #1:
- Players begin with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Levels 1-12 are 30 minute long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- Registration will remain open until the start of Level 9 (~3:30 p.m)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- Day 1 will conclude at the end of Level 21 (~1:15 a.m.)
- There will be a one hour dinner break at the end of Level 12 (~5:45 p.m)
- Surviving Day 1 players will return for Day 2 and the conclusion of the tournament tomorrow at 2 p.m.
Updates from the opening event can be found on WSOP.com
There are three non-gold
ring tournaments today as well. These tournaments do not award
points toward the Casino Championship or Circuit gold rings.
The $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry will run every night of the series at 7 p.m. except for Friday, November 6 and Monday, November 9.
- 9 a.m. - $65 Mega Satellite in to Event #1 (Re-Entry)
- 4 p.m. - $250 Deepstack No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry
- 7 p.m. - $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry