Thursday features a new $365 NLHE gold ring event as well as a $365 PLO re-buy gold ring event.
Elizabeth, Ind. (October 8, 2015) -- Thursday is Main Event eve here at the Horseshoe Southern Indiana property. It's a big day that includes one final table, two brand new gold ring events and two Main Event Mega Satellites.
The final table today is for Event #7 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty. Yesterday the bounties were important, but today they pale in comparison to the final table pay jumps. The winner of the bounty tournament will earn $9,396 and a WSOP Circuit gold ring.
Here is a look at the final table chip counts:
Updates from Event #7
The two new gold ring events today are both at the $365 buy-in level, but are different games. The noon event is Event #8 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em. This is a standard Circuit no-limit hold'em event. More information on the tournament can be found below. Event #9 - $365 Pot-Limit Omaha with $100 re-buys starts at 4 p.m. This is a unique event on the WSOP Circuit schedule that most stops do not offer. Last year this event had more than 500 re-buys and add-ons and created a massive prize pool of $79,100. Andrew Robinson won this event last year for his third gold ring and $25,312. More information on Event #9 can be found below as well.
Event #8 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em - Day 1 - 12 p.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~4:20 p.m.)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- There is a one hour dinner break after Level 12 (~6:30 p.m.)
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 1 is scheduled to last 21 levels or until the final table is reached
Event #9 - $365 Pot-Limit Omaha with $100 Re-buys - Day 1 - 4 p.m.
- Players begins with 3,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Re-buys cost $100
- Players are allowed to re-buy anytime they are at or below 3,000 chips
- The re-buy period will last through the first eight levels
- At the end of the re-buy period players will have to option to purchase one or two add-ons.
- Add-Ons cost $100
- Registration remains open until the end of the rebuy period (~8:20 p.m.)
- Levels 1-10 are 30 minutes long, levels 11-19 are 40 minutes long and levels 20+ are 50 minutes long
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 1 is scheduled to last 16 levels or until the final table is reached
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 3 p.m. $250 Mega Satellite to the Main Event
- 7 p.m. $250 Mega Satellite to the Main Event
Today is Day 8 of 12 at the Horseshoe S. Indiana WSOP Circuit Series. Here is a look at the gold ring winner up to this point.