Ralph Kellagher (pictured) looks to ride his chip lead to the finish in the six max event, but will have to fend off three-time gold ring winner, Scott Stewart, and company.
Stateline, Nev. (November 3, 2015) -- Tuesday at Harveys Lake Tahoe will feature the six max final table. It is a tough final table, as all six max final tables are, that includes three-time gold ring winner Scott Stewart. Stewart has been on a heater on the Circuit the past year, picking up three gold rings. He has won a gold ring at Harrah's California, Horseshoe Tunica and The Bicycle Casino all since last December. He now will look to add a Harveys Lake Tahoe ring to his collection.
If Stewart wants the ring he will have to catch the chip leader, Ralph Kellagher. Kellagher has been in this position before. In 2013, Kellagher finished runner up in the six max event here at Harveys Lake Tahoe. He will be looking to improve on his runner-up finish to take down his first career WSOP Circuit gold ring. Day 2 action begins today at 2 p.m.
Here is a look at the chip counts heading into Day 2:
Seat 1: Ralph Kellagher - 695,000
Seat 2: Spencer Bennett - 236,000
Seat 3: Scott Stewart - 310,000
Seat 4: Craig Gold - 127,000
Seat 5: Dan Stir - 413,000
Updates from Event #5
Today's new gold ring event is Event #6 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em. It begins at 11.a.m. Details on the tournament can be found below
Event #6 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em - Day 1 - 11 a.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~3:30 p.m.)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- There is a one hour dinner break after Level 12 (~5:45 p.m.)
- Day 1 is scheduled to last 21 levels
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 2 begins Wednesday at 2 p.m.
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 9 a.m. $65 Mega Satellite into Event #6
- 4 p.m. $250 Deepstack No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry
- 7 p.m. $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em
Today is Day 6 of 12 at the Harveys Lake Tahoe WSOP Circuit Series. Here is a look at the gold ring winners up to this point.