Cary Marshall (pictured) enters Day 2 of the Re-Entry event as the chip leader.
Stateline, Nev. (November 1, 2015) -- Big money is on the line today at Harveys Lake Tahoe. The winner of Event #2 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry will earn a payday of $40,898. There are 86 players still in contention for that top prize. Unfortunatley, not everyone will earn a cash today. The tournament pays the top 72 with the 72nd place finisher earning $559. Play gets underway at noon.
Here is a look at the top 10 counts entering Day 2:
- Cary Marshall - 227,000
- Adolfo Monreal - 199,500
- Odisa Nyong - 196,500
- Shawn Van Asdale - 178,000
- Kyle Ramirez - 153,000
- Steve Kujubu - 145,000
- Tony Baik - 143,500
- William Billot - 142,000
- Steve Ciccarelli - 139,500
- Cherie Wallace - 134,500
Complete chip counts and seating assignments can be found on WSOP.com.
Updates from Event #2
Today's new gold ring
event is Event #4 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em. Take a closer look at the tournament below:
Event #4 - $365 No-Limit Hold'em - Day 1 - 3 p.m.
- Players begins with 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Registration remains open until the beginning of Level 9 (~7:30 p.m.)
- Re-entry is not allowed
- Level 1-12 are 30 minutes long, levels 13-21 are 40 minutes long and levels 22+ are 50 minutes long
- There is a 45 minute dinner break after Level 12 (~9:45 p.m.)
- Day 1 is scheduled to last 18 levels
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 2 begins Monday at 2 p.m.
Today's non-gold ring events include:
- 10 a.m. $250 Senior Event (Gold ring to the winner, but no points are awarded)
- 12 p.m. $65 Mega Satellite into Event #4
- 7 p.m. $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em
Today is Day 4 of 12 at the Harveys Lake Tahoe WSOP Circuit Series. Here is a look at the gold ring winners up to this point.
- Don't forget daylight savings time ended Sunday at 2 a.m. Set your clocks back one hour, so you don't show up an hour early for the tournaments.