Monday, April 30, 2018 3:25 AM Local Time
Event #4: $365 No-Limit Hold'em MONSTER STACK Re-Entry Begins Monday, April 30 at 11 AM
Event #4: $365 No-Limit Hold'em MONSTER STACK Re-Entry is set to begin shortly, at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 30th. Last year this event drew out 411 players creating a prizepool of $123,300. Last year's winner was Nicholas Verderamo, who is currently still alive in Event #3: $365 No-Limit Hold'em Re-Entry w/ 30-Minute Levels. For his finish last year, Verderamo claimed the first place prize of $27,126 and his first World Series of Poker Circuit ring. Verderamo is still planning on a title defense in Event #4, but may have to multi table if he continues to run deep in Event #3.
Here is a list of relevant details for this tournament:
- Players will start with 20,000 in tournament chips.
- Blinds will start at 25/50
- Day 1 is scheduled for 20 levels, with eighteen 30-minute levels and two 45-minute levels.
- Late registration will be open until the start of level 13, after the dinner break. (~7:45 p.m.)
- There are unlimited re-entries during the registration period.
- Players will have a 15-minute break every four levels.
- Day 2 will begin on Tuesday, May 1, at 2 p.m.