Sunday, November 26, 2017 2:13 PM Local Time
Event #3 Starts at 3 p.m.
Today's ring event is the lone $580-buy-in event on the schedule for this stop at Harrah's Cherokee.
Last season, Robert Reed outlasted a field of 382 entries to win his first ring and the top prize of $42,019. Reed defeated former Harrah's Cherokee Main Event winner John Bowman in the final heads-up duel.
The format has been broadened to unlimited re-entry rather than single this time around, so there's a chance this one could be even larger than the last.
Here are the vitals:
- This is a two-day event
- Players begin with 12,000 chips
- Levels 1-18 are 30 minutes apiece
- Remaining levels are 45 minutes apiece
- Late registration and unlimited re-entries are available until the start of Level 9
- Day 1 ends after Level 18
Cards go in the air at 3 p.m.