Get Started | Troubleshooting
Why Can't I Connect to WSOP Online?
Check to see if your computer is using a Firewall or Proxy Server. If so, turn it off or enable it to allow connection to WSOP.com. You might have been temporarily disconnected from the server, which may be due to Internet connection problems. Try again in a few minutes. It might be a temporary routing problem local to your area.
Why Can't I Find the "WSOP Online" Icon on My Windows Desktop?
If the "WSOP.com" icon is not on your Windows desktop and you can't remember where you saved it, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Go to the "Start" menu at the bottom left corner of your screen;
- Choose "Search" and then go to "For Files or Folders"
- Enter the file name "WSOP Online.exe" then click "Find Now";
- If the file is located you'll be able to double click on it;
- If the computer has finished the search and the search comes up empty, it is best to repeat the download process.
For assistance with this, or any of your other needs, please click here to contact us.
Share & Connect