1. Go to your Desktop (or the location where you chose to save the program) and double click on the WSOP.com icon.
The WSOP.com Poker Download Wizard will open and download some initial setup files. Please wait for this process to complete.
In the event that you cannot find the WSOP.com Poker icon on your Desktop, PC users can follow these steps:
- Press the "Start" menu, on the bottom left corner of your screen;
- Choose "Find" and then press "Files or Folders..."
- Enter "WSOP.exe" (without the quotation marks) inside the white window labelled "Named";
- Press "Find Now";
- Once you have located the file, click run to open the download manager which will begin downloading the poker software to your computer..
2. After the initial setup files have been downloaded, you will be asked to select a folder on your computer in which to install the WSOP.com Poker software.
We recommend you save it in the default location (program files) and click "Next."
The installation process will begin and you will see this screen: The rest of the installation process will then begin.
3. Once the program has been installed, you will see the main poker lobby and can browse the different games and tables available on WSOP.com Poker.
1. Click "Download' then "Run" to launch the installation wizard.
2. Choose the install location folder in which to install the 888poker software and read through the End User agreement. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, click “Install” to begin the installation process.
3. Allow the wizard to complete the installation. This may take a few moments.
4. Once the installation is complete, the main poker lobby will open, and you will be able to log in or browse all of the poker styles, games and tables.
You're all done!