WSOP ONLINE 2022
September 10 – October 18
After record breaking prize pools of more than $25,000,000 in 2020 and 2021 making it far and away the richest domestic online tournament series of all time – we’re bringing back WSOP Online! Following the record-breaking success of the 53rd annual WSOP on the Las Vegas Strip, which awarded a whopping $347.9 million in prize money to a staggering 197,626 entrants, WSOP Online 2022 will feature official gold bracelet tournaments and wall-to-wall side action on WSOP.com September 10 - October 18. Winners of the Online Gold Bracelet Events will also receive a seat in the 2023 Tournament of Champions during the 2023 WSOP.
- At least 5 events a week
- Buy-ins range from $365 to $10,000
- Double Bracelet days EVERY Sunday
- High Roller and Super High Roller Events
- $500 Monster Stack – Sunday, September 11
- $400 PLOSSUS 6-Max – Saturday, September 24
- $365 No Limit Hold’em Turbo Deepstack – Thursday, September 29
- $777 Lucky 7’s – Sunday, October 2
- $1,500 No Limit Hold’em – Tuesday, October 4
- $500 Big 500 No Limit Hold’em – Sunday, October 9
- $1,000 WSOP Online 2022 Championship-Sunday, October 16
- $10,000 Super High Roller [1x Re-entry] – Tuesday, October 18
*All tournaments are subject to changes and cancellation. Check the WSOP client for the most up to date tournament offering.
Terms & Conditions
NOTE: Reporting for promotions is calculated in GMT timezone. Tournaments are subject to cancellation or changes to player eligibility at any time prior to the beginning of play. If the tournament becomes unavailable or is cancelled, players will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament. If players are deemed ineligible to participate in the tournament, they will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament.