Promotional period begins at 12:00am on 2/12/17 and will end at approximately 11:59 p.m. on 7/1/17. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to Solve For Why promotion shall be referred to as “promotion” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this tournament/promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To be eligible for this promotion, a player must have a valid and verified Nevada WSOP.com real-money account.
3. This promotion is by invitation only.
1. All invited players will receive a 100% up to $500 reload match bonus
2. All invited players will be assigned to a specific team
3. Each team will compete against their own team during the following schedule
Week 1: 12:00am 2/12 to 11:59pm 2/18
Week 2: 12:00am 2/19 to 11:59pm 2/25
Week 3: 12:00am 2/26 to 11:59pm 3/4
Week 4: 12:00am 3/5 to 11:59pm 3/11
Week 5: 12:00am 3/12 to 11:59pm 3/18
Week 6: 12:00am 3/19 to 11:59pm 3/25
Week 7: 12:00am 3/26 to 11:59pm 4/1
Week 8: 12:00am 4/2 to 11:59pm 4/8
Week 9: 12:00am 4/9 to 11:59pm 4/15
4. Winner of the leaderboard that is on rotation each week will win a seat at the Solve For Why Academy camp running April 22.
5. Players who cannot attend or win multiple Academy seats can transfer their seat to any person who is 21 years of age or older, and must have a verified NV WSOP.com account which is approved for regulation and in good standing.
6. If a player accepts the seat and does not attend the Academy, the seat is forfeited.
7. The top 50 players on every leaderboard(on and off rotation) each week will each receive a 100% up to $100 reload match bonus.
8. Players may only win one seat into the Solve For Why Academy camp but will remain on the leaderboards.
9. Players that have won a seat are still eligible to qualify for reload bonuses each week.
10. One seat per week to the camp will be awarded via drawings for weeks 4, 8, and 9.
11. During the promotional period, players who are competing while their leaderboard is on rotation will receive 1 entry for every 10 Action Player Points earned.
12. Players who are competing when their leaderboard not on rotation will earn 2 entries for every 10 Action Player Points earned.
13. During weeks 4, 8, and 9, all players will earn 2 entries for every 10 Action Players earned since their weekly leaderboard competition is not active.
14. Drawings will be held at approximately 1:00 PM PST on the following dates
a. March 13
b. April 10
c. April 17
15. Winners will be notified within 72 hours from the drawing date by CIE staff member with instructions and camp location.
16. The nine players who won a seat into the camp will then participate in their own leaderboard challenge from April 30 to July 1.
17. The nine winning players will receive 20% in rake back during the nine-week leaderboard duration.
18. If a player already earns rake back, they can earn a max of 35% during the nine-week duration.
19. The winner of the nine-week leaderboard will receive the following:
a. Entry into Event #71: $1,000 Online Bracelet at the 2017 World Series of Poker
b. Official WSOP.com SWAG
c. One-on-One coaching with a Solve for Why coach of their choice.
d. Winner will be contacted within 72 hours after the leaderboard has completed.
20. Solve For Why Academy will provide their social media followers with a code to use when making a deposit on WSOP.com.
a. These players will receive the standard welcome offer
b. Players will be manually entered into one of the leaderboards above
21. Valid in Nevada Only.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC