Each week beginning March 3, get some Sit & Go action at WSOP.com and finish in the top 50% to earn qualifying points toward a weekly leaderboard.* If you make it, you'll see your name among the top players at WSOP.com.
$10k in prize money will be up for grabs each week via three qualifying tiers, each with its own leaderboard:
• Low Limit ($5.50 and below)
• Mid Limit ($22 and below)
• High Limit ($33 and above)
Each leaderboard will be updated nightly with the 100-point earners. At the end of each week's qualifying period, those top 30 players will be paid out.
The prizepool for each tier is as follows:
• Low Limit - $2,000 prize pool
• Mid Limit - $3,000 prize pool
• High Limit - $5,000 prize pool
So log in to WSOP.com in March and qualify for your weekly share of $10k.
*Heads up Sit & Go play and satellites do not award qualifying points toward the weekly leaderboard.
The qualifying periods for each week are as follow:
March 3 - 9
March 10 - 16
March 17 - 23
March 24 - 30
Each week's qualifying period begins at 12:00 midnight and ends at 11:59:59 pm.
Low Limit - Week 4
Mid Limit - Week 4
High Limit - Week 4
Low Limit - Week 3
Mid Limit - Week 3
High Limit - Week 3
Low Limit - Week 2
Mid Limit - Week 2
High Limit - Week 2
Low Limit - Week 1
Mid Limit - Week 1
High Limit - Week 1
Terms & Conditions
Caesars Interactive Entertainment - WSOP.com
Sit & Go Leaderboard Promotion
All times referred, time will be Eastern Time. As used herein, "Casino" means CIENJ DBA WSOP.Com New Jersey. Promotion Period is March 3, 2014 12:01am ET - March 30, 2014 11:59pm ET.
Before participating in this Promotion, please make sure that you fully understand all the terms and conditions. If you do not understand or do not agree with the terms and conditions below, you should not participate in this Promotion.
· Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
· Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
· Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
· Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations, and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
· Promotion times are approximate. Casino reserves the right to change the Promotion times in its sole and absolute discretion.
· Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
· Casino may cancel, modify, relocate or reschedule the Sit & Go Tournament for any reason with prior notification to the appropriate gaming regulators, to the extent such is required.
· Casino is not responsible for lost or late Sit & Go tournament entries, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant's ability to participate in the Promotion.
· Casino is not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
· If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, outages, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
· Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/tournament conducted by Casino.
· Casino may disqualify any Participant from winning any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Official Rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion.
· Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
· All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Promotion rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Tournaments, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Casino, whose decisions are final.
· A copy of these Official Rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Promotion.
· All Sit & Go tournament play included in the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with NJAC Rules of Games 13:69F-Subchapter 14 (as applicable to online gaming).
· Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Promotion Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
· With regard to all prizes identified in these Official Rules, Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prizes become unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
· Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
· Holders of the New Jersey Casino Control Commission key license are not eligible to participate.
· Persons prohibited from casino gaming or from entering a casino hotel under New Jersey law are ineligible.
· By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
· Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
· Tournaments begin at pre-determined times and seat assignment is random
· Standard rules of poker tournaments also apply
· All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply.
PROMOTION SPECIFIC RULES:
How it Works :
Weekly Leaderboards will be available for Sit & Go players. They will be broken down into three categories:
• Low Limit ($5.50 and below)
• Mid Limit ($20 and below)
• High Limit ($30 and above)
NOTE: Heads Up (2-Player) Sit & Go's are not eligible for promotion
NOTE: Satellites are not eligible for this promotion
Promotional periods are:
March 3, 2014 12:01am ET - March 9, 2014 11:59pm ET
March 10, 2014 12:01am ET - March 16, 2014 11:59pm ET
March 17, 2014 12:01am ET - March 23, 2014 11:59pm ET
March 24, 2014 12:01am ET - March 30, 2014 11:5pm ET
There will be a leaderboard for each category. Players can compete in multiple categories.
Every evening a ranked list of the top 100 players based on each category will be posted on the WSOP.com website.
The formula for calculating rank for the Low, Mid, and High Limits shall be:
Points will only be awarded for the top 50% of finishers in a field. For instance, in a 6-handed Sit & Go, only the top 3 would receive points. In a 9-handed Sit and Go, only the top 5 (rounding up) players would receive points.
Buy-In in the above calculation will include fees as well as the actual buy-in. So a $20 + $2 would be calculated as $22 for the above formula.
Examples of point earning in the Low Limit category:
A player finishes 2nd in a $10 + $1 online 9-handed Sit & Go tournament which had 9 entrants. Buy-in * Entrants = 99. 99 divided by the player's position (99/2) would be 49.5 points. The square root of 49.5 would be 7.03. The player would be awarded 7.03 points for placing 2nd in this Sit & Go.
If the player finished 2nd in a $1.00 + .10 online 9-handed Sit & Go tournament which had 9 entrants, it would be 9.9/2 = 4.95. The square root of 4.95 would be 2.22 points.
30 Places Paid Per Level ($40,000 total prize money, $10,000 each week):
|Low Limit Rank||% Payout||Cash Payout|
|Mid Limit Rank||% Payout||Cash Payout|
|High Limit Rank||% Payout||Cash Payout|
This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii.
A winners list will be sent to CIE-NJ Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix.
1099's will be required for each weekly prize. Documentation will be sent to the CIE-NJ Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE-NJ Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of New Jersey to participate in any Caesars Interactive promotion. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem?
Call 1-800-GAMBLER. ©2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC
| Terms & Conditions
| Contact Us
| WSOP Forum
Press Room | Tournament Rules | FAQ | Newsletter Signup | Business and Registration Policies | Logo Usage Guidelines
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
©2020, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The use of this website is governed by NV law