Promotional period shall begin at 1:00pm on July 8, 2016 and end at approximately 11:59pm on July 11, 2016. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the World Series of Poker WSOP.com Online Tournament shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Casino.
3. All Participants must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. This Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Tournament are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. All entries are subject to review and verification.
6. Casino reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other Promotional means.
7. Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
8. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
9. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
10. Tournament times are approximate and seat assignment is random. Casino reserves the right to change Tournament times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
11. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Tournament lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
12. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Tournament at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
13. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Tournament rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Tournament or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
14. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Tournament as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/tournament conducted by Casino.
15. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Tournament and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
16. Casino is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Tournament.
17. If for any reason the Tournament is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Tournament, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament.
18. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
19. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
20. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
21. Employees of Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing Promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this Tournament are not eligible to participate in this Tournament. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as the applicable employee.
22. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at Casino discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
23. By participating in this Tournament, Participants agree to the rules contained herein.
24. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Tournament.
25. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
26. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
27. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Tournament Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Tournament and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
28. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Tournament shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
29. Standard rules of poker tournaments apply.
30. All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply and can be found at WSOP.com.
31. Event #66 of the 2016 World Series of Poker is the WSOP.com Online Tournament, which will be played online in Nevada on WSOP.com beginning at 1pm on July 8, 2016.
32. Players who win an online satellite into Event #66 will receive a $1,000 WSOP.com Online Bracelet tournament ticket or be directly registered into the tournament depending on the satellite. Players who win multiple satellite entries into Event #66 will receive $1,000 in WSOP.com tournament tickets (distributed as five (5), $200 TRT) for each additional entry they win. Tournament tickets will be granted within 72 hours of a Participant being eligible to receive them after the tournament has ended and will expire at 11:59pm on July 15, 2017. Any tickets not redeemed before expiration will be forfeit.
33. Players who win a single satellite ticket into Event #66 may not exchange their WSOP.com Online Bracelet ticket for any other WSOP.com TRT. Satellite entries have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
34. Registration is currently open. To register, players must click on the Tournament tab within the WSOP.com client, and then double click on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “Register” button. Upon clicking “Register,” the Participant will receive a confirmation stating the buy in and fees. The Participant will continue registration by clicking “Proceed” or “Cancel.” When successfully registered, the Participant will see a pop up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the Participant will be seated; if prior to the start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
35. Once the tournament has started, players will have a four-hour late registration period in which to join the tournament as well as have re-entry available until then.
36. The tournament will be played out online until it reaches the final six (6) players, at which point, action will be paused until 11am on July 11, 2016.
37. The final six players will meet in person at the Amazon Room in the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino at 10:30am on July 11, 2016, where they will play the remainder of the tournament at a live final table beginning at 11am.
38. Participants must show their current valid and unexpired photo identification (passport, driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) acceptable to Rio at Registration and Will Call. If a participant is not a U.S. citizen, a current valid and unexpired current passport, foreign government issued Driver’s License –must have a photograph, the date of birth and a valid expiration date, Consular ID or Matricula Consular Card (Mexico only) or alien registration card is required. If the current valid and unexpired photo identification does not include their physical address, a second form of ID that indicates physical address will be required, i.e. driver’s license, utility bill, credit card statement, etc. The photo identification must match the identity on file on WSOP.com for the participant of the final six tables.
39. Players are required to obtain a Total Reward's Card prior to registering for the tournament. Total Rewards Cards are available without payment of any kind at the Total Rewards Desk next to registration in the Convention Center or in the Casino area at Rio or the casino of any of Rio’s affiliates.
40. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
41. All participants must have a state issued I.D. that is not expired, as well as a Total Rewards card that match the information on file on WSOP.com for the final six players.
42. If the participant is not present at the start of the final table, all forced antes and blind bets will be removed from an absent player’s stack accordingly. After five minutes has elapsed, if there is only one Participant present at the table, the button will advance one position every two minutes, and the Participant will be awarded the small blind and the big blind. This process will continue until a second Participant begins playing at the table. If a Participant shows up and still has chips remaining, he or she may play his or her chips.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. ©2016 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.