Check out the felt on at the WSOP for an exclusive deposit code available only to the players who are at the Rio.
You’ll need to stop by before the World Series of Poker is over in July.
Promotional period shall begin at 12:01 a.m. on 6/20/16 and end at approximately 11:59 p.m. on 8/1/16. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Felt Promo shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Rules.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Casino.
3. All Participants must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
6. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
7. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
8. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
9. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
10. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Tournament rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
11. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other bonus/promotion/tournament conducted by Casino.
12. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
13. Casino is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Prizes are non-transferable.
17. Employees of Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as the applicable employee.
18. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at Casino discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
19. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules contained herein.
20. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Promotion.
21. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
22. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
23. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Promotion Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
24. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
25. All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply and can be found at WSOP.com.
26. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below, select players may receive a $10.00 tournament ticket offer on their WSOP.com account.
27. To be eligible the player must deposit a minimum of $10 deposit (qualifying deposit).
28. Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
First Time Deposit
-100% up to $1,000 Deposit
29. Bonus funds are awarded to a player’s restricted bonus account (the “Bonus Account”), and may not be accessed nor wagered with at the time of grant, but rather are released into the player’s real-money bankroll (the “Bankroll”) incrementally as he/she accumulates Action Player Points (“APPs”).
a. First $10 will be released in $1 chunks
i. $1.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 10 APPs earned.
b. Second $40 will be released in $5 chunks
i. $5.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 50 APPs earned.
c. Last $950 will be released in $10.00 chunks
i. $10.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 100 APPs earned.
ii. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfill an APP increment.
d. Example: If a player deposits $65, the first $10 would be released in $1 chunks, the second $40 would be released in $5 chunks (total of $50), and the last $15 will be released in one $10 chunk, with the $5 not being applied to the bonus as it does not fulfill the minimum $10 requirement of the last $950 chunk.
30. More information about APPs can be found here: http://www.wsop.com/rewards/
31. The amount of the Bonus will be 100% of the player’s Qualifying Deposit, up to a maximum of a $1000 deposit. If a player’s Qualifying Deposit is greater than $1000, he/she will only be eligible to receive the $1000 associated with the Bonus.
32. A player has 90 days in which to fulfill the APP Requirements for the Bonus. Any portion of the Bonus that has not been released from the player’s Bonus Account to his Bankroll within 90 days will be forfeited. The initial deposit will remain intact regardless of bonus funds forfeited. Also, all bonus funds earned out prior to the 91st day will be awarded to the player’s account. Finally, winning funds from the use of awarded bonus funds will be awarded to the players account without restriction.
33. In order to meet the APP point requirements for the Bonus, players are permitted to make additional deposits following their Qualifying Deposit. However, only the initial Qualifying Deposit will be considered in awarding the Bonus.
-$10 Tournament Ticket
34. The player will receive a $10.00 tournament ticket into their WSOP.com account.
35. The tournament ticket will be available 48 hours after the qualifying deposit
36. The tournament ticket will expire on July 11th
37. The player will receive a $10.00 tournament ticket into their WSOP.com account.
38. The tournament ticket will be available 48 hours after the qualifying deposit
39. The tournament ticket will expire on August 1st.
40. Valid in Nevada Only.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2016 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.