Promotions | WSOP.com Bonus Policy
1. The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction
(i) the WSOP.com Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"), and
(ii) any terms specific to such bonus ("Specific Terms").
a. In the event of a conflict between this Bonus Policy and the Terms of
Service or Specific Terms, the Terms of Service or Specific Terms shall
prevail. In the event of any conflict between the Terms of Service and
Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
2. To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified
WSOP.com real-money account.
3.William Hill U.S. Holdco, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at
One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109 (the "Company" or
"We" or "WH") reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at
our sole discretion.
General Bonus Policy Terms and Conditions
1. This Bonus Policy applies to all bonus or promotional funds received in
excess of regular funds.
2. At our sole discretion, we may amend or modify the terms of any bonus
3. Players may be required to submit a claim for any bonus they
are offered. Failure to claim an offered bonus and/or provide a valid email
address, if one is required, may render such bonus offer void.
4. We will deposit all bonuses into a player's account within seventy-two
(72) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
5. "Pending Bonuses" are bonus funds awarded in a restricted state that may
not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player's
real-money bankroll incrementally as he accumulates Action Player Points
("APPs"). Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, $10.00 in
bonus funds will be released into a player's bankroll for every 100 APPs
earned. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially
fulfil an incremental APP threshold.
6. "Immediate Bonuses" are bonus funds that are awarded to a player in a
restricted state and may be wagered immediately upon grant. Unless
otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, all Immediate Bonuses, and
winnings generated with wagers placed with such funds, may be withdrawn
only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the
received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus
Points before withdrawing a bonus totalling $10.
7. An explanation as to how APPs are accumulated can be found here.
8. In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player is
abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus or
promotional offering, we reserve the right to terminate a player's account
and/or withhold funds in a player's account pursuant to our Terms of
Service, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
9. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to withhold the amount of
any bonus from a player's withdrawal in accordance with our Terms of
10. Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, players must fulfil
the bonus's wagering requirements within sixty (60) days of a bonus being
credited to their account (the "Expiry Date"). If such
wagering requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date, bonus funds
and any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus funds will be
removed from a player's account.
11. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our
choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
12. Any winnings generated from wagers placed, whether in whole or in part,
with bonus money, shall be paid to the winning player as follows:
(i) a payment to the player's real-money bankroll up to the nominal portion
of the wager, if any, that was funded with real money;
(ii) a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's real-money
13. If the funds initially deposited by a player in order to generate or
claim a bonus are withdrawn prior to wagering requirements having been
satisfied, the bonus amount (and any winnings which may have been generated
through the wagering of the bonus funds) will be forfeited.
14. If a player buys entry into a poker tournament using bonus funds, and
such funds expire before the tournament is played, the player will not be
unregistered from the tournament, but rather, may in WH's discretion, have
the amount of the tournament buy-in deducted from his real money account.
15. A player may have multiple bonuses in his account. Wagers will
contribute to satisfying the wagering requirements of only one bonus at a
time. Wagers will contribute first toward satisfying the wagering
requirements of bonuses awarded to a player earlier-in-time. Only upon
satisfaction of the wagering requirements applicable to such bonus (or the
expiration or cancellation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute toward
satisfying the requirements of the bonus awarded next-in-time.
16. In the event we believe that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse
a bonus offered by us, we may, in our sole discretion, deny, withhold or
withdraw from such player's account any bonus amount together with any
winnings derived from wagers made, in whole or in part.
17. If you wish to withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, please
18. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility
for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
19. Players may request that any bonus for which the associated wagering
requirements have not been satisfied be removed from their account by
contacting Support at
The following terms and conditions for Tournament Tickets will apply to all
eligible players (except those solely using the mobile application):
1. A Tournament Ticket is an entry ticket to an online tournament with
fixed value that we may grant to eligible players as a type of bonus (each,
a " Tournament Ticket"). Tournament Tickets can be used in
scheduled tournaments and in 'Sit & Go' tournaments.
2. A Tournament Ticket will be valid only to selected tournaments with the
same buy-in value as the Tournament Ticket, as we may decide in our sole
discretion, and cannot be used in any other tournament.
3. A Tournament Ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
4. Tournament Tickets cannot be joined together in order to be used for a
tournament with a buy-in higher than the face value of each individual
5. Tournament Tickets are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred
from one player to another player).
6. Each Tournament Ticket has an expiration date that is set in our sole
discretion. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired, the player will not be
able to use it anymore and it will have no value.
7. In the event that a tournament is cancelled before it starts, a player
who registered for such tournament with a Tournament Ticket will be
eligible to keep such Tournament Ticket and use it for entry into another
tournament. If the tournament is cancelled after it starts, the player will
be compensated for such cancellation, as if he had used cash to register
for such tournament, in the same way that other players in such tournament
8. Eligible players can access their Tournament Tickets from the 'My
Tournament Tickets' page (under 'My Profile' tab) or directly from the
poker games lobby.
Last updated on Jan 3, 2023