Promotions | WSOP.com Bonus Policy
1. The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction with:
(i) the WSOP.com Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"), and
(ii) any terms specific to such bonus ("Specific Terms").
a. In the event of a conflict between this Bonus Policy and the Terms of Service or Specific Terms, the Terms of Service or Specific Terms shall prevail.
In the event of any conflict between the Terms of Service and Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail.
2. To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at One Caesars Palace Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109 (the "Company"
or "We" or "CIE") reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole discretion.
General Bonus Policy Terms and Conditions
This Bonus Policy applies to all bonus or promotional funds received in excess of regular funds.
At our sole discretion, we may amend or modify the terms of any bonus promotion.
Players may be required to submit a claim for any bonus they are offered. Failure to claim an offered bonus and/or provide a valid email
address, if one is required, may render such bonus offer void.
We will deposit all bonuses into a player's account within seventy-two (72) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
"Pending Bonuses" are bonus funds awarded in a restricted state that may not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player's real-money
bankroll incrementally as he accumulates Action Player Points ("APPs"). Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, $10.00 in bonus funds will
be released into a player's bankroll for every 100 APPs earned. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfil an incremental
"Immediate Bonuses" are bonus funds that are awarded to a player in a restricted state and may be wagered immediately upon grant.
Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, all Immediate Bonuses, and winnings generated with wagers placed with such funds, may be withdrawn
only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus
Points before withdrawing a bonus totalling $10.
An explanation as to how APPs are accumulated can be found here.
In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player is abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus or
promotional offering, we reserve the right to terminate a player's account and/or withhold funds in a player's account pursuant to our Terms of
Service, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to withhold the amount of any bonus from a player's withdrawal in accordance with our Terms of Service.
Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, players must fulfil the bonus's wagering requirements within sixty (60) days of a bonus being
credited to their account (the "Expiry Date"). If such wagering requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date, bonus funds and
any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus funds will be removed from a player's account.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
Any winnings generated from wagers placed, whether in whole or in part, with bonus money, shall be paid to the winning player as follows:
(i) a payment to the player's real-money bankroll up to the nominal portion of the wager, if any, that was funded with real money;
(ii) a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's real-money bankroll
If the funds initially deposited by a player in order to generate or claim a bonus are withdrawn prior to wagering requirements having been satisfied,
the bonus amount (and any winnings which may have been generated through the wagering of the bonus funds) will be forfeited.
If a player buys entry into a poker tournament using bonus funds, and such funds expire before the tournament is played, the player will not be
unregistered from the tournament, but rather, may in CIE's discretion, have the amount of the tournament buy-in deducted from his real money account.
A player may have multiple bonuses in his account. Wagers will contribute to satisfying the wagering requirements of only one bonus at a time. Wagers
will contribute first toward satisfying the wagering requirements of bonuses awarded to a player earlier-in-time. Only upon satisfaction of the wagering
requirements applicable to such bonus (or the expiration or cancellation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute toward satisfying the requirements of
the bonus awarded next-in-time.
In the event we believe that a player is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus offered by us, we may, in our sole discretion, deny, withhold or
withdraw from such player's account any bonus amount together with any winnings derived from wagers made, in whole or in part.
If you wish to withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, please see our Withdrawal Policy.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
Players may request that any bonus for which the associated wagering requirements have not been satisfied be removed from their account by contacting
Support at email@example.com.
The following terms and conditions for Tournament Tickets will apply to all eligible players (except those solely using the mobile application):
1. A Tournament Ticket is an entry ticket to an online tournament with fixed value that we may grant to eligible players as a type of bonus (each, a " Tournament Ticket"). Tournament Tickets can be used in scheduled tournaments and in 'Sit & Go' tournaments.
2. A Tournament Ticket will be valid only to selected tournaments with the same buy-in value as the Tournament Ticket, as we may decide in our sole
discretion, and cannot be used in any other tournament.
3. A Tournament Ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
4. Tournament Tickets cannot be joined together in order to be used for a tournament with a buy-in higher than the face value of each individual Tournament
5. Tournament Tickets are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred from one player to another player).
6. Each Tournament Ticket has an expiration date that is set in our sole discretion. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired, the player will not be able to
use it anymore and it will have no value.
7. In the event that a tournament is cancelled before it starts, a player who registered for such tournament with a Tournament Ticket will be eligible to
keep such Tournament Ticket and use it for entry into another tournament. If the tournament is cancelled after it starts, the player will be compensated
for such cancellation, as if he had used cash to register for such tournament, in the same way that other players in such tournament are compensated.
8. Eligible players can access their Tournament Tickets from the 'My Tournament Tickets' page (under 'My Profile' tab) or directly from the poker games
Last updated on Aug 4, 2014