With it’s giant field, massive prize pool, and storied history, the World Series of Poker Main Event is a tournament and experience like no other in the game today. And it’s one you can enjoy for just $200.
Promotional period shall be on 7/9/16, beginning 3pm at approximately 11:59pm. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 25 Seat Scramble shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com promotion are to be read in conjunctions with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions.asp . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and the specific terms herein, the specific terms herein shall prevail.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Casino.
3. All Participants must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. This Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Tournament are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. All entries are subject to review and verification.
6. Casino reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other Promotional means.
7. Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
8. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
9. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
10. Tournament times are approximate and seat assignment is random. Casino reserves the right to change Tournament times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
11. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Tournament lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
12. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Tournament at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
13. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Tournament rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Tournament or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
14. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/tournament conducted by Casino.
15. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Tournament and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
16. Casino is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Tournament.
17. If for any reason the Tournament is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Tournament, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament.
18. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
19. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
20. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
21. Employees of Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing Promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this Tournament are not eligible to participate in this Tournament. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as the applicable employee.
22. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at Casino discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
23. By participating in this Tournament, Participants agree to the rules contained herein.
24. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Tournament.
25. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
26. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
27. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Promotion Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
28. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
29. Standard rules of poker tournaments apply.
30. All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply and can be found at WSOP.com.
TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC RULES:
25 Seat Scramble
31. Please view the client under the event specific name for more event details. Tournaments will show up in the client prior to go-live.
32. The 25 winners of the qualifiers will receive $10,000 in 2016 World Series of Poker tournament buy-in chips in the amount associated with each tournament.
33. The World Series of Poker tournament buy-in chips are good for use in any $500 or above live bracelet event at the 2016 World Series of Poker at the Rio All-Suites
34. Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
35. Prizes have no cash value.
36. Online tournament tickets not valid on re-entry. If you choose to re-enter you must do so within 20 seconds of losing all busting out of the tournament.
37. Players may claim their World Series of Poker buy-in chips in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for Event #1 at the 2016 World Series of Poker. Buy-in chips not claimed by the end of registration on July 11, 2016 will be forfeited.
38. More details on the 2016 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
39. The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP buy-in chips.
40. More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
41. Additional $10,000 World Series of Poker Main Event seats may be awarded, based on the overall tournament prize pool at the close of registration.
42. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2016 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.