Show the world your poker face when you win your way to the World Series of Poker Main Event.
We've got 25 of these coveted Main Event seats up for grabs in a single tournament July 5, valued at $10k each. Play your cards right and win a seat to the biggest poker event on the planet.
The WSOP 25 Seat Main Event has a $215 buy-in. We're also running qualifiers daily in Nevada for as little as $1.10.
Anyone can play, and anyone can win. So register today and take your shot at poker immortality.
Terms & Conditions
Promotional period shall be on 7/5/14, beginning 5:00 p.m. and ending at approximately 11:59 a.m. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein "Casino" means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 25 Seat Scramble event shall be referred to as "Tournament" throughout these Rules.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Casino.
3. All Participants must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. This Tournament is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Tournament are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. All entries are subject to review and verification.
6. Casino reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other Promotional means.
7. Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
8. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
9. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in completing necessary forms.
10. Tournament times are approximate and seat assignment is random. Casino reserves the right to change Tournament times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
11. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Tournament lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
12. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Tournament at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
13. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Tournament rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Tournament or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
14. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/tournament conducted by Casino.
15. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Tournament and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Tournament and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
16. Casino is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Tournament or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant's ability to participate in the Tournament.
17. If for any reason the Tournament is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Tournament, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournament.
18. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Tournament may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
19. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
20. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
21. Employees of Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing Promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this Tournament are not eligible to participate in this Tournament. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as the applicable employee.
22. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at Casino discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible.
23. By participating in this Tournament, Participants agree to the rules contained herein.
24. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Tournament.
25. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
26. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
27. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Promotion Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
28. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remain the property of Casino and will not be returned.
29. Standard rules of poker tournaments apply.
30. All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply and can be found at WSOP.com.
TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC RULES:
31. All World Series of Poker terms and conditions apply for the winners. World Series of Poker terms and conditions can be found at http://www.wsop.com/2014/2014-WSOP-Rules.pdf.
32. The top 25 winners of the tournament wins a seat to the $10,000 World Series of Poker Event #65 A, B or C, Main Event, on 7/5/14, 7/6/14, or 7/7/14 .
31. World Series of Poker Event #65 A, B, or C seat prizes have no cash value and is non-transferable. The winner will be contacted and provided information on how to register for the event.
32. Players may register 5 hours prior to start time. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a "register" button. Upon clicking "register," the player will receive a confirmation stating the buy in and fees. The player will continue registration by clicking "proceed," or "cancel." When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
33. Winners that have won more than one World Series of Poker event #65 seats from WSOP.com will receive the below options for the extra seat(s) to choose between. Winners that have won more than one extra seat(s) may only choose option "b" once. Option "a" may be chosen as many times as necessary:
a. Receive $10,000 in a Tournament Ticket bank, valid for WSOP.com. Tournament Tickets will only be able to be used on $215 tournament tickets and above. Tournament Tickets must be used by March 31st, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Any of the $10,000 bank of Tournament Tickets not used by that date will be forfeited.
b. Transfer the World Series of Poker event #65 seat to next year.
Tax Documentation procedures:
34. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099's will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC
| Terms & Conditions
| Contact Us
| WSOP Forum
Press Room | Tournament Rules | FAQ | Newsletter Signup | Business and Registration Policies | Logo Usage Guidelines
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
©2020, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The use of this website is governed by NV law