Tournament scheduling and
guarantees subject to change. Check the client for more details.
The end of the weekend doesn’t have to be such a sad time with WSOP.com. In fact, Sundays are the best day of the week if you ask us. Especially with our new $100,000 guaranteed weekly Sunday tournament*.
You heard us correctly, $100,000 guaranteed every weekend… Sundays just got a lot better.
Don’t have $320? Not a problem. Check out the tournament lobby for freerolls and satellites into this tournament.
*This tournament has a 30X POY Multiplier.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC – WSOP.com
Terms and Conditions
This is a Shared Liquidity Tournament
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) $100K Weekly refers to the event beginning 5/1/18 and is ongoing. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/GeneralRules . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
- Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
- Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
Tournament Specific Rules
- Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
- Tournament runs on Sundays.
- Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
- Guaranteed: $100,000
- Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive their funds via their Internet account once the tournament completes. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii.
- Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
NOTE: Reporting for promotions is calculated in GMT timezone. Tournaments are subject to cancellation or changes to player eligibility at any time prior to the beginning of play. If the tournament becomes unavailable or is cancelled, players will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament. If players are deemed ineligible to participate in the tournament, they will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament.