The $100 Daily Freeroll is a low-stakes game that's great for new and casual players alike. It's also a great way to build your bankroll for buy-ins to other games.
The $100 Daily Freeroll is open to all, but seats are limited, capping off at 600 players. So get in on the action before the seats are taken!
Promotional period shall be on 3/1/17, beginning 8:00 p.m. and is ongoing. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $100 Daily Welcome Freeroll event shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Tournament is by invitation only and granted after player’s first deposit. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
3. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. Qualified players will receive 7 tournament tickets after making the first qualifying deposit.
5. Tournaments tickets are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
6. Tickets must be used within the first seven days of their initial deposit.
7. Players may register for a tournament 4 hours prior to the start time within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
8. Starting Chips: 2,000
9. Minimum players are four (4) and maximum are 8,000
10. Prize Pool Distribution: Top 20% Paid.
Tax Documentation procedures:
11. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC
NOTE: Reporting for promotions is calculated in GMT timezone. Tournaments are subject to cancellation or changes to player eligibility at any time prior to the beginning of play. If the tournament becomes unavailable or is cancelled, players will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament. If players are deemed ineligible to participate in the tournament, they will be refunded the amount used to enter the tournament.