Today, one more ring will be awarded, and one new ring event gets underway.
2:00 PM - Event #8: $580 No-Limit Hold'em (Day 2)
Noon - Event #10: $365 No-Limit Hold'em Monster Stack (Day 1)
- Players start with 20,000 in tournament chips
- Blinds start at 25/50
- Late registration is open until the start of Level 9.
- Day 1 is scheduled to play 21 levels. Levels 1-12 are 30 minutes. Levels 13-21 are 40 minutes.
- There is a 20-minute break after every two hours, with a 60-minute dinner break after Level 12.
- Day 2 begins Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
There are two non-ring events on the Wednesday schedule.
Day 2 of the Dealer's Choice, which began on Tuesday, begins at 3:00 p.m.
At 4:00, the $250 PLO / PLO-8 / Big O tournament begins.
UPDATE (2:55 PM) - Due to large turnout in the Monster Stack, the PLO-3 event will now start at 5pm instead of 4pm, and the 5pm satellite will now start at 6pm.
five events complete, the current leader in the Casino Champion
race is Brandon West, with 50 points. A few other players also have 50, but West takes the lead on the tiebreaker (money earned).
Click the button below for a full Casino Champion leaderboard.
A Look Back:
Here are winners from ring events so far:
Brandon West won $580 No-Limit Hold'em Re-entry for $106,030
- Jason Schwartz won $365 No-Limit Hold'em for $12,095
- AJ Thompson won $365 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo for $10,866
- Rick Austin won $365 No-Limit Hold'em for $19,875
- Jim Juvancic won $365 Pot-Limit Omaha for $10,801