Real Money | Withdrawal Policy
As part of our commitment to provide truly superior service, William Hill
U.S. Holdco, Inc., a Delaware corporation, with offices at One Caesars
Palace Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109 (the "Company" or "We" or "WH")
will make every effort to process withdrawal requests quickly and
efficiently. We utilize industry-leading security and encryption
technologies to protect the security of transactions and financial
WH's withdrawal policy dictates that a player verifies payment methodology
before a withdrawal can be made from the player's account. This validation
process minimizes the potential for online fraud by directing returned
funds to the player's personal account.
Upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, the player will be
required to authenticate the player's user name and verify that the player
is the account holder. This requires the entry of the player's user name,
password, and unique token number that was sent to the player's email
address. When this process is successfully completed, the player will be
sent a confirmation message with a withdrawal reference number.
At WSOP.com, the method(s) by which a player may withdraw funds is
dependent upon the deposit method(s) used by the player in the past, and
the amount of those deposit(s). Withdrawal requests will be paid utilizing
the verified payment method(s) by which the player submitted the original
deposit(s) to the player's WSOP.com account, up to the "player transaction
balance" (defined as "any total sum a player has deposited to his WSOP.com
account via a bank transfer (ACH), less previous withdrawals and/or refunds
to this same payment method").
Thereafter, a player may choose the payment method(s) by which he receives
his remaining withdrawal balance, if available:
- Bank transfer (ACH)
- In-person withdrawal at a cashier's cage; or
- Any other method approved by the Company, subject to GCB regulations.
The following is an example of how this may work in practice:
- $100 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from
bank account X
- $50 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from bank
- $200 is deposited to the player's account using a bank transfer from
bank account Z
After engaging in game play, the player then requests a withdrawal of $600
using a bank transfer. In the above example, the funds would be paid out in
the following manner:
- $100 is paid to the player's bank account X
- $50 is paid to the player's bank account Y
- $200 is paid to the player's bank account Z
- Remaining funds ($250) is paid to the player's the bank account the
player specifies, which has been previously verified in accordance with
this Withdrawal Policy
Please note the following important withdrawal information:
- Multiple withdrawals requested within 24-48 hours via the same payment
method may be combined as one payment.
- Withdrawals will be posted as separate transactions and will not cancel
charges resulting from a player's previous deposit(s) to a WSOP.com
- If a player has not actively used the chosen withdrawal method to deposit
to the player's account for more than 12 months, that specific withdrawal
option may no longer be available.
- We will not process your withdrawal request, if such request is for less
than the minimum allowable amount:
- The minimum bank transfer (ACH) withdrawal amount is $10;
- The minimum withdrawal via Play+ is $10.
- The minimum withdrawal via PayPal is $10.
- The minimum withdrawal amount via the live cashier's cage is $50.
- Player authorization and/or some documentation will be required to
process withdrawal requests, and we may ask that the player sign a list of
all previous deposits to his WSOP.com account.
- Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the
withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player's
- We reserve the right to delay and/or discontinue the processing of a
player's withdrawal requests until final verification has been received for
any outstanding deposits which such player has made.
- A player may withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, only after
all applicable bonus and promotion policy requirements have been met.
- We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, the player's
bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for
which the player is responsible.
- If your approved withdrawal request exceeds the Withdrawal Transaction
Limit set by a payment method processor but does not exceed the Withdrawal
Daily Limit set by such payment method processor, the withdrawal request
amount will be paid in installments on the same day. In the event that your
approved withdrawal request exceeds the Withdrawal Daily Limit set by a
payment method processor, the withdrawal request amount will be paid in
installments that will split into multiple days, which for the avoidance of
doubt, is always subject to the payment method processor’s Withdrawal Daily
- If a player used a credit or debit card to deposit, any remaining balance
in the account up to the amount of the deposit will be refunded to the card
used, provided that the card issuer permits the return of withdrawn funds
from WSOP.com to the card.
In some cases, depending on the deposit method used to fund the account,
the player may be asked for one or more of the below documents, or
additional documents not included in the list below, in order to process
the withdrawal. We reserve the right to request that all documents be
certified and/or notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the
legitimacy of the submitted documents.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit
card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly
legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes,
block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the
three-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement with name
and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player's full name and
address as registered on his WSOP.com account. This may be submitted in the
form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided
is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of
the credit card.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver's license,
or state non-driver ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and
signature are clearly visible on the document.
Processing and Reversing Withdrawals
Until a withdrawal request is processed, a withdrawal request may be
reversed by a player during a 24 hour period following such request.
Thereafter, the withdrawal will be processed by us and may no longer be
reversed. The timeframe for such withdrawn funds to be received by the
player will be dependent on the withdrawal method selected.
To reverse a requested withdrawal, a player must: (i) login to his WSOP.com
account using his username and password; (ii) go to the Cashier and select
"Withdrawal", where a list of pending withdrawal requests will appear in
the "Awaiting Process" box; and (iii) select any unprocessed withdrawal
request by clicking on it, and then selecting "Reverse Withdrawal". If the
request is made in the permitted period, the withdrawal request will be
reversed and the funds promptly returned to the player's WSOP.com bankroll.
Withdrawals requested and subsequently reversed will not qualify
as deposits for the purposes of promotions or bonuses that require a player
For assistance withdrawing funds please click here to contact us.
Last updated on Jan 3, 2023