Legal | Bonus Policy
1. The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction
(i) the WSOP.com Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”),
(ii) any terms specific to such bonus (“Specific Terms”).
Unless otherwise stated herein, in the event of a conflict between this
Bonus Policy and the Terms of Service or Specific Terms, the Terms of
Service or this Bonus Policy shall prevail. In the event of any conflict
between the Terms of Service and this Bonus Policy, the Terms of Service
shall prevail unless otherwise stated herein.
2. To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified
WSOP.com real-money account.
3. American Wagering Inc. (“we” or “us”)
reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole
General Bonus Policy Terms and Conditions
- This Bonus Policy applies to all bonus or promotional funds received in
excess of regular funds.
- At our sole discretion, we may amend or modify the terms of any bonus
- For security and verification purposes, we reserve the right to limit
the participation in any bonus promotion to: (i) one per household;
(ii) one per computer terminal; or (iii) one per mobile device (if
- Players may be required to submit a claim for any bonus they
are offered. Failure to claim an offered bonus and/or provide a valid
email address, if one is required, may render such bonus offer void.
- We will deposit all bonuses into a player's account within seventy-two
(72) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
- “Pending Bonuses” are bonus funds awarded in a restricted state that
may not be accessed nor wagered with, but are released into a player's
real-money bankroll incrementally as he accumulates wagering points".
Unless otherwise stated in a bonus' Specific Terms, $10.00 in bonus
funds will be released into a player's bankroll for every 100 wagering
points earned. No bonus funds are released for wagering points earned
that only partially fulfil an incremental wagering points threshold.
“Immediate Bonuses” are bonus funds that are awarded to a player in
a restricted state.
Unless otherwise stated in a bonus’ Specific Terms, all immediate
bonuses, and winnings generated with wagers placed with such funds, may
be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 wagering points per
every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first
accumulate 25 wagering points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10.
- An explanation as to how wagering points are accumulated can be found
- In the event that we, in our sole discretion, determine that a player
is abusing, or otherwise acting in bad faith in relation to any bonus
or promotional offering, we reserve the right to terminate a player’s
account and/or withhold funds in a player’s account pursuant to our
Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to withhold the amount of
any bonus from a player's withdrawal in accordance with our Terms of
- Unless otherwise stated in a bonus’ Specific Terms, players must fulfil
the bonus’s wagering requirements within sixty (60) days of a bonus
being credited to their account (the “Expiry Date”).
If such wagering requirements are not satisfied before the Expiry Date,
bonus funds and any winnings generated from the wagering of such bonus
funds will be removed from a player’s account.
- A players account is made up of both Available Funds (those that can be
used in any applicable game or withdrawn subject to the Withdrawal
Policy) and Restricted Funds (the total of bonus funds that have not
yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such
bonus funds). If you have both Available Funds and Restricted Funds in
your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted Funds first.
Available Funds will only be used once your Restricted Funds balance is
zero. The foregoing will not apply to your use of Tournament Tickets,
which You can use at any time.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of our
choosing to revoke bonuses or any parts thereof.
- Any winnings generated from wagers placed, whether in whole or in part,
with bonus money, shall be paid to the winning player as follows:
(i) a payment to the player's real-money bankroll up to the nominal portion
of the wager, if any, that was funded with real money;
(ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original amount of
bonus money used to fund the wager, or up to the amount that was in the
player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the wager, whichever is greater;
(iii) a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's real-money
bankroll if associated with poker games or to the 'bonus wallet' if the
bonus was played in casino games.
- If the funds initially deposited by a player in order to generate or
claim a bonus are withdrawn prior to wagering requirements having been
satisfied, the bonus amount (and any winnings which may have been
generated through the wagering of the bonus funds) will be forfeited.
- If a player buys entry into a poker tournament using bonus funds, and
such funds expire before the tournament is played, the player will not
be unregistered from the tournament, but rather will have the amount of
the tournament buy-in deducted from his real money account.
A player may have multiple bonuses in his account, but no wagers made
may contribute to satisfying the wagering requirements applicable to more
than one bonus at once. Wagers will contribute first toward satisfying the
wagering requirements of bonuses awarded to a player earlier-in-time. Only
upon satisfaction of the wagering requirements applicable to such bonus (or
the expiration or cancelation of the bonus) will wagers then contribute
toward satisfying the requirements of the bonus awarded next-in-time.
- Bonuses may be restricted to being used only for specific game types
(e.g. restricted to poker or casino games only, or to certain poker or
- In the event we believe that a player was abusing or attempting to
abuse a bonus offered by us, we may, in our sole discretion, deny,
withhold or withdraw from such player’s account any bonus amount
together with any winnings derived from wagers made, in whole or in
part, with such bonus funds.
- If you wish to withdraw bonus funds or winnings from such funds, please
see our Withdrawal Policy.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict eligibility
for any bonus offer to a limited category or subset of players.
- Notwithstanding the modification provisions in the Terms of Service, we
reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at a time of its
choosing, to withdraw, revoke or amend any bonuses and promotional
offers, or any parts thereof.
- Players may request that any bonus for which the associated wagering
requirements have not been satisfied be removed from their account by
contacting Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following terms and conditions for Tournament Tickets will apply to all
1. A Tournament Ticket is an entry ticket to an online tournament with
fixed value that we may grant to eligible players as a type of bonus (each,
a “Tournament Ticket”). Tournament Tickets can be used in
scheduled tournaments and in ‘Sit & Go’ tournaments.
2. A Tournament Ticket will be valid only to selected tournaments with the
same buy-in value as the Tournament Ticket, as we may decide in our sole
discretion, and cannot be used in any other tournament.
3. We may at any time, change the tournaments for which a Tournament Ticket
may be used.
4. A Tournament Ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. Tournament Tickets cannot be joined together in order to be used for a
tournament with a buy-in higher than the face value of each individual
6. Tournament Tickets are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred
from one player to another player).
7. Each Tournament Ticket has an expiration date that is set in our sole
discretion. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired, the player will not be
able to use it anymore and it will have no value.
8. In the event that a tournament is cancelled before it starts, a player
who registered for such tournament with a Tournament Ticket will be
eligible to keep such Tournament Ticket and use it for entry into another
tournament unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms. If the tournament
is cancelled after it starts, the player will be compensated for such
cancellation, as if he had used cash to register for such tournament, in
the same way that other players in such tournament are compensated unless
otherwise stated in the Specific Terms.
9. Eligible players can access their Tournament Tickets from the ‘My
Tournament Tickets’ page (under ‘My Profile’ tab) or directly from the
poker games lobby.
Last updated on Nov 2, 2021