For 2021 World Series of Poker Online Tournament Registration
Already have a Bravo Poker Live account:
- Login using your account information.
Not a member yet:
- Sign up for account.
- Once you have created a BPL account and logged in, you can now visit the WSOP registration page by clicking the venue link as seen below.
- At this point, your Caesars Rewards number will be needed so it can be connected to your BPL account. If you already had a BPL account, it will have your previously used Caesars Rewards account number still attached.
- If you do not have a Caesars Rewards account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for online instructions.
- You are now ready to register for a 2021 World Series of Poker event.
- When choosing events, taking care to notice dates and time (in military time format).
- Event Transfers may incur additional processing fees.
- Click the “Register Now” button next the correct event of your choice.
- Please select your method of payment from the (3) payment tabs. Notice that each transaction type has a specific fees associated with it.
- If choosing wire transfer, please remember that most financial institutions charge bank fees to initiate wire transfers.
- If choosing credit card, make sure that the cardholder’s information matches the tournament participant’s information.
- The actual credit card will need to be presented at time of check-in for verification purposes.
- Please enter your personal and payment information in the correct payment tab.
- Once completed, check the agreement fields and then press “Make Payment”.
- At this point, a new window will pop up confirming your registration information.
- You have successfully completed your registration. Follow the payment instructions at the bottom of the acceptance screen to submit your payment to Rio/WSOP if choosing wire transfer.
- If your payment method was credit card, the charge will be processed/held on your card immediately.
- Please submit your email address to receive a copy of your registration receipt.
- If there are any issues with your registration or payment, the WSOP Accounting team will contact you for clarification.
- If you need to cancel your event registration, you can do so by logging back into your BPL account and clicking the “minus sign” that is next to your venue event list.
- Only the amount of the event buy-in will be refunded and any 3rd party fees will not.