Sunday, March 5, 2017 11:39 AM PST (about 24 days and 21 hours ago)
Day 1C Starts at Noon
The third of four starting flights in the $365 no-limit hold'em monster stack re-entry event gets underway at noon today. This is the final day of Day 1s with the fourth and final starting flight getting cards in the air a few hours from now at 4 p.m. There is a $300,000 guaranteed prizepool on this event and with 683 entries over the first two flights, the field is on pace to shatter the guarantee.
Here is a look at the details for today's action:
- Players start with 20,000 in tournament chips
- Blinds start at 25/50
- Late registration/unlimited re-entry is open until the start of level 7 (~3:30 p.m.)
- Levels 1-12 are 30-minutes, levels 13-20 are 40-minutes, and levels 21-25 (if necessary) are 50-minutes
- There are 15-minute breaks after levels 3 and 6, and 10-minute breaks after levels 9, 12, 15, and 18
- Play will last until they are down to 15% of the field
- Survivors of the flight will come back for Day 2 on Monday at 1 p.m.
- If players don't survive either one of today's starting flights, they have the option to buy directly into Day 2 for $2,200 and receive 133,000 in tournament chips
- Day 2 will start with blinds of 1,000/2,000 and a 300 ante