Promotional period shall begin at 6:00 p.m. 11/12/17 and end on 11/17/17 at approximately 11:59 p.m. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Planet Hollywood WSOP Circuit Main Event Seat Satellite shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To be eligible for the Tournament, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
Specific Terms and Conditions
4. Please refer to the WSOP.com client under the event specific name for more event details.
5. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
6. The winner of each satellite will receive a seat into the Planet Hollywood WSOP Circuit Main Event.
a. Entry fee to the main event is $1,675.
7. Players who win an additional seat may re-enter the Main Event or receive $1,675 in online tournament tickets on their WSOP.com account.
Example of second seat TRT Exchange:
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
9. Prizes have no cash value.
10. Tournament tickets will be added to the players account 72 hours after the end of the tournament and are valid for one (1) year.
11. Players may claim their Main Event Seat in person at Planet Hollywood WSOP Circuit event before late registration ends on November 18, 2017. If the player does not register by this time, the Main Event Seat will be forfeited.
12. The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their Main Event seat.
13. More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
14. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
15. Valid only in NV.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.