Promotional period shall begin at 12:01 a.m. on 7/25/14 and is ongoig. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 100% up to $400 FTD Match Bonus shall be referred to as “Bonus” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this tournament/promotion.
FTD Match Bonus:
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below, players may receive a
First Time Deposit Match Bonus (“Bonus”) after they have a fully verified WSOP.com account.
2. To be eligible for the Bonus a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account and have never deposited prior to the offer. A player is required to deposit a minimum of $10 Qualifying Deposit to receive the bonus fund.
3. This is a marketing offer that may be offered to selected players via phone, email, direct mail or distributed at events.
4. CIE reserves the right to limit the Bonus to one (1) per player.
Specific Terms and Conditions:
5. The Bonus funds are awarded to a player’s restricted bonus account (the “Bonus Account”), and may not be accessed nor wagered at the time of awarded. The Bonus funds are released into the player’s real-money bankroll (the “Bankroll”) incrementally as he/she accumulates Action Player Points (“APPs”).
6. First $10 will be released in $1 chunks
i. $1.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 10 APPs earned.
7. Second $40 will be released in $5 chunks
i. $5.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 50 APPs earned.
8. Last $350 will be released in $10.00 chunks
i. $10.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 100 APPs earned.
9. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfill an APP increment. More information about APPs can be found at: http://www.wsop.com/rewards/.
10. The amount of the Bonus will be 100% of the player’s Qualifying Deposit, up to a maximum of $400 for the player’s deposit online. If a player’s Qualifying Deposit is greater than $400 he/she will be eligible to receive a maximum of a $400 Bonus.
11. Players can access and/or withdraw bonus winnings only after accumulating necessary Action Player Points (APPs). The number of APPs required to access and/or withdraw bonus winnings is specified on a per promotion basis.
12. A player must fulfill APP requirements within 90 days of the Bonus being credited to his account. Any portion of the Bonus that has not been released from the player’s Bonus Account to his Bankroll within 90 days will be forfeited.
13. In order to meet the APP point requirements for the Bonus, players are permitted to make additional deposits following their Initial Deposit. However, only the initial Qualifying Deposit will be considered in awarding the Bonus.
14. All bonuses run consecutively.
15. Bonus money will be deposited into a player's account within 72 (seventy-two) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
16. Valid in Nevada Only.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
Official Tournament Rules
$100 Daily Welcome Freeroll
Promotional period shall be on 3/1/17, beginning 8:00 p.m. and is ongoing. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $100 Daily Welcome Freeroll event shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Tournament is by invitation only and granted after player’s first deposit. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
3. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. Qualified players will receive 7 tournament tickets after making the first qualifying deposit.
5. Tournaments tickets are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
6. Tickets must be used within the first seven days of their initial deposit.
7. Players may register for a tournament 4 hours prior to the start time within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
8. Starting Chips: 2,000
9. Minimum players are four (4) and maximum are 8,000
10. Prize Pool Distribution: Top 20% Paid.
Tax Documentation procedures:
11. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC