Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
100% up to $1000 FTD Match Bonus plus Gold Bracelet Freerolls/BLAST Ticket
Promotional period shall begin at 12:00 a.m. on 5/1/18 and end at approximately 11:59 p.m. on 6/28/18. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 100% up to $1,000 FTD Match Bonus plus Gold Bracelet Freerolls/Blast Ticket shall be referred to as “Bonus” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below, select players may receive a match bonus offer on their WSOP.com account.
2. CIE reserves the right to limit the match bonus to one per player.
3. To be eligible for the match bonus a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account. Also, a player is required to deposit a minimum of $10 (“Qualifying Deposit”) and enter the given promotional code at the time of the Qualifying Deposit.
4. This promotion is open to first time depositors as well as current players making their next deposit.
5. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
6. Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
7. First time depositors will also be eligible to receive the current Welcome Week freerolls.
8. Marketing codes for this promotion can only be used once.
First Time Depositors:
1. Bonus funds are awarded to a player’s restricted bonus account (the “Bonus Account”), and may not be accessed nor wagered with at the time of grant, but rather are released into the player’s real-money bankroll (the “Bankroll”) incrementally as he/she accumulates Action Player Points (“APPs”).
a. First $10 will be released in $1 chunks
i. $1.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 10 APPs earned.
b. Second $50 will be released in $5 chunks
i. $5.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 50 APPs earned.
c. The last of the bonus will be released in $10.00 chunks
i. $10.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 100 APPs earned.
ii. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfill an APP increment.
d. Example: If a player deposits $65, the first $60 would be released in $1 and $5 chunks, with the $5 not being applied to the bonus as it does not fulfill the minimum $10 requirement.
2. First time depositors will also be eligible to receive the following
a. 7-Gold Bracelet Freerolls
b. Freeroll tickets may only be used for the 7 upcoming welcome freerolls after the first deposit it made.
c. 1- Blast tournament ticket
3. No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfill an APP increment. More information about APPs can be found at: http://www.wsop.com/rewards/.
4. Players can access and/or withdraw bonus winnings only after accumulating necessary Action Player Points (APPs). The number of APPs required to access and/or withdraw bonus winnings is specified on a per promotion basis.
5. A player must fulfill APP requirements within 90 days of the Match Bonus being credited to his account. Any portion of the Match Bonus that has not been released from the player’s Bonus Account to his Bankroll within 90 days will be forfeited.
6. In order to meet the APP point requirements for the Match Bonus, players are permitted to make additional deposits following their Qualifying Deposit. However, only the initial Qualifying Deposit will be considered in awarding the Match Bonus.
7. All bonuses run consecutively.
8. Bonus money will be deposited into a player's account within 72 hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
9. Redemption: Freeroll tickets will be added to players account once the initial deposit is made and must be used towards the upcoming freerolls. Blast tournament ticket will be added within 72 hours and is valid for one year.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
1. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.