Promotional period shall be on 5/27/17, beginning at 12:00 a.m. and ends at approximately 11:59pm on 7/1/17. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $1,000 Online Bracelet Event Welcome Freeroll event shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Tournament is by invitation only and granted after player’s first deposit. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
3. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account and must use the promotional code provided in the marketing materials when making their first deposit.
4. Qualified players will receive 1 tournament ticket to the $1000 Online Bracelet Event Welcome Freeroll after making their first qualifying deposit.
5. Freeroll ticket is valid only for the next upcoming freeroll.
6. Freerolls will take place each Sunday during the promotional period starting June 4, 2017.
7. Tournaments tickets are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
8. Winning players from each $1,000 Online Bracelet Event Welcome Freeroll will be automatically registered to the WSOP Event #71.($1,000 WSOP.com Online No-Limit Hold’em Championship)
9. Players may register for the freeroll tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
10. Starting Chips: 2,000
11. Minimum players are four (4) and maximum are 8,000
12. Prize Pool Distribution: Winner Takes All.
Tax Documentation procedures:
13. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LL