Double Your Deposit
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) 100% up to $400 Match Bonus refers to the event occurring from 11/13/2015 at 12:01am to 3/1/2017 at 11:59pm ET. All times are Eastern.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp and the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms herein shall prevail.
100% UP TO $400 MATCH BONUS
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below, select players may receive a Bonus offer on WSOP.com account in New Jersey.
- CIENJ reserves the right to limit the Bonus to one per player.
- To be eligible for the Bonus, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account. Also, a player is required to deposit a minimum of $10 (“Qualifying Deposit”) and enter the given promotional code at the time of the Qualifying Deposit.
- Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
- Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bonus funds are awarded to a player’s restricted bonus account (the “Bonus Account”), and may not be accessed nor wagered with at the time of grant, but rather are released into the player’s real-money bankroll (the “Bankroll”) incrementally as he/she accumulates Action Player Points (“APPs”).
- First $10 will be released in $1 chunks
- $1.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 10 APPs earned.
- Second $40 will be released in $5 chunks
- $5.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 50 APPs earned.
- Last $350 will be released in $10.00 chunks
- $10.00 in bonus funds will be released from a player’s Bonus Account into his Bankroll for every 100 APPs earned.
- No bonus funds are released for APPs earned that only partially fulfill an APP increment.
- Example: If a player deposits $65, the first $10 would be released in $1 chunks, the second $40 would be released in $5 chunks (total of $50), and the last $15 will be released in one $10 chunk, with $5 not being applied to the bonus as it does not fulfill the minimum $10 requirement of the last $350 chunk.
- More information about APPs can be found here: http://www.wsop.com/rewards/
- The amount of the Bonus will be 100% of the player’s Qualifying Deposit, up to a maximum of a $400 deposit. If a player’s Qualifying Deposit is greater than $400, he/she will only be eligible to receive the $400 associated with the Bonus.
- A player has 90 days in which to fulfill the APP Requirements for the Bonus. Any portion of the Bonus that has not been released from the player’s Bonus Account to his Bankroll within 90 days will be forfeited. The initial deposit will remain intact regardless of bonus funds forfeited. Also, all bonus funds earned out prior to the 91st day will be awarded to the player’s account. Finally, winning funds from the use of awarded bonus funds will be awarded to the players account without restriction.
- In order to meet the APP point requirements for the Bonus, players are permitted to make additional deposits following their Qualifying Deposit. However, only the initial Qualifying Deposit will be considered in awarding the Bonus.
- All bonuses run consecutively.
- Bonus money will be deposited into a player's account within 72 hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
- The CIE-NJ accounting department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments in accordance with 13:69O-1.9.
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.9. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii
- Valid only in New Jersey.
- Customer support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or 1-855-218-6232.
Welcome Week Freerolls:
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) Welcome Week Freerolls refers to the event occurring from 8/5/16 at 9:00pm to 2/29/2017 at 1:00am ET. All times are Eastern.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this tournament/promotion.
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
- Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
- Promotion may be offered to players via phone, email, direct mail or distributed at events.
Tournament Specific Rules
- Player will receive seven (7) $100 tournament tickets after making their first deposit.
- Tickets are valid for exclusive nightly welcome roll freerolls.
- One ticket may be used nightly for seven consecutive nights after initial deposit. Unused tickets expire and cannot be reissued.
- Players may register for a tournament 4 hours prior to the start time within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Registration begins eight hours prior to the tournament start times.
- Specific tournament information is in the lobby of the WSOP.com client.
- Minimum players are four (4) and maximum are 8,000
- All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O 1.9(d).
- Valid only in New Jersey.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2016 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC