The $10,000 Main Event buy-in may seem like a lot of cash to drop for a single tournament, but we can help you get there for less with our weekly satellites to the WSOP Main Event at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Match our satellites with some top of the line poker skills and you could be the one to take home millions and the most coveted piece of jewelry in all of poker, the WSOP Main Event Bracelet.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment– WSOP.com
WSOP $10,000 Main Event Seat Satellites
Terms and Conditions
Shared Liquidity with New Jersey
Promotional period shall begin on 6/2/18 at 4:30pm to 6/30/18 approximately 11:59pm. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the WSOP $1,000 Seat Satellites Nightly shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
· Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
· Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
· Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
2. Tournament Specific Rules
· Specific Dates and times can be found on the WSOP.com client.
· These satellites run Saturdays and Sundays.
· Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
· Minimum players are eight (8) and maximum are 8,000
· Time bank refresh rate is every six levels and the time banks are every 60 seconds
· Decision time for each game is 15 seconds
· Winners of each $10,000 WSOP Main Event Seat Satellite will receive $10,000 in 2018 World Series of Poker tournament Buy-in Chips that may be used towards the Main Event.
· Players who win more than one $10,000 WSOP Main Event Satellites will receive the following
o $10,000 in 2018 WSOP buy-in chips
· Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
· Prizes have no cash value.
· Players may claim their World Series of Poker tournament buy-in chips in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for any event at the 2018 World Series of Poker with a buy in of $500 or higher. Tournament buy-in chips not claimed by the end of late registration on July 14, 2018 will be forfeited.
· More details on the 2018 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
· The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP tournament buy-in chips.
· More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
· Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
1. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC