Kick-off the 2018 World Series of Poker with a bang with our Kick-Off Weekend Satellites. Each satellite awards a $565 Colossus seat and entry into Event #10: The $365 Online Bracelet at the 2018 World Series of Poker. With satellites running everyday in May, there are plenty of chances to win.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
2018 WSOP Kick-Off Weekend Package
Promotional period shall begin at 7:45 p.m. 5/1/18 and end on 5/31/18 at approximately 11:59 p.m. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 2018 WSOP Kick-Off Weekend Package shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To be eligible for the Tournament, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
Specific Terms and Conditions
4. Please refer to the WSOP.com client under the event specific name for more event details.
5. Tournament will run Daily.
6. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
7. Winners will be automatically registered to the 2018 WSOP Colossus Event.
8. Player must provide preferred flight for the event. All flights based on availability.
a. Flight 7A 6/2/18 10:00am
b. Flight 7B 6/2/18 5:00pm
c. Flight 7C 6/3/18 10:00am
d. Flight 7D 6/3/18 5:00pm
e. Flight 7E 6/4/18 10:00am
f. Flight 7F 6/4/18 5:00pm
9. Player will also receive tournament ticket for entry into $365 Online Bracelet Event 48 hours prior to the start of the online event.
10. Prizes have no cash value.
11. Players who win more than one WSOP Kick Off Qualifier package, may receive the following
a. Re-entry into the Colossus or $500 in buy-in chips and $65 in online tournament tickets. Buy-in chips must be used at the 2018 WSOP before late registration ends on July 14, 2018.
b. $365 in online tournament tickets. WSOP.com will determine the tournament ticket breakdown. Tournament tickets will be added to players account by the end of the 2018 World Series of Poker.
12. Players may claim their $565 Seat in person at the Rio registration location before late registration ends on July 14, 2018. If the player does not register by this time, the Seat will be forfeited.
13. Registration area will be at the Tropical room located in the Rio Convention area.
14. The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their $565 seat.
15. Players will be directly registered within 48 hours prior to the start of the online event.
16. More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
17. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
18. Valid only in NV.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.