Select tournament scheduling is subject to change. Please check the tournament lobby for the most up to date information.
you believe bigger is better, then you're going to love our monthly tournament,
the BIG Deal, a $500 buy-in tournament
that will run at 4pm
on the last Sunday of every month
what goes better with a big buy-in tournament than a big guarantee? Nothing,
which is why every player in this event will be competing for a share of
a prize pool guaranteed at $30,000 each month.
are running now, so start playing for your entry today and see why Sundays are
a BIG Deal at WSOP.com.
Promotional period shall begin on 3/1/17 at 12am and end at approximately 11:59pm on 3/1/18. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to The BIG Deal shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com promotion are to be read in conjunctions with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions.asp. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and the specific terms herein, the specific terms herein shall prevail.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. All tournament information can be found on the WSOP.com client.
2. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
3. Registration begins 48 hours prior to the tournament start times.
4. Minimum players: 8
5. Maximum players: 8,000
6. Decision time: 15 seconds
7. Time bank: 60 seconds
8. Time bank refresh rate: Every 6 levels
9. Prize pool: 10% payout on regular tournaments. Visit http://www.wsop.com/how-to-play-poker/mtt-tournament-payouts.asp for more information on the payout.
10. Valid only in Nevada.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
11. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC