Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) Sit & Go Leader Boards refers to the event occurring from 11/7/17 at 12am to 12/4/17 at 11:59pm. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunctions with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp and the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms herein shall prevail.
- Player eligibility is subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below:
- To be eligible for the bonus, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real money account.
- This is a marketing offer that may be offered to selected players via phone, email or other online method, direct mail, or distributed at events.
- Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
Specific Terms & Conditions
- Each month’s promotion period will consist of four, weekly qualifying periods. Specific dates for each month’s qualifying periods will be provided in the marketing collateral.
- Qualifying weeks:
- 12am Tuesday, November 7 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 13
- 12am Tuesday, November 14 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 20
- 12am Tuesday, November 21 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 27
- 12am Tuesday, November 28 – 11:59pm, Monday, December 4
- Heads-up (2 player), satellite Sit & Go tournaments, and BLAST SNG’s are not eligible for this promotion and do not award SNG Leader Board points.
- Leader Board will be updated daily on the WSOP.com website and will show the top 100 players in each leader board category.
- The formula for calculating a player’s rank on each leader board is:
- Points will be awarded to the top 50% of finishers in each qualifying Sit & Go tournament. For instance, in a 6-handed Sit & Go, the top three finishers will receive SNG Leader Board points. In a 9-handed tournament, the top 5 (rounding up) finishers will receive points.
- Buy-ins in the above calculation include WSOP.com fees, as well as the actual buy-in, so a $23 + $2 SNG would be calculated as $25 in the above formula.
- 10 Places Paid Per Level:
- Players must have a minimum of 10 leaderboard points to qualify for leaderboard payouts. If a player makes the top 10 without having earned 10 points, the money that would have been paid to them will be split evenly, to the nearest dollar, among the remaining eligible players being paid out. Example: If the amount of the split is $1.06, the players will receive $1.00.
- Bonus money will be deposited into a player’s account within 72 hour of the player becoming eligible to receive the funds.
- More information about APPs can be found at http://www.wsop.com/rewards/.
- The CIE-NJ Accounting Department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments in accordance with 13:690-1.9.
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive tournament tickets and/or funds via their Internet account. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.AC. 13:69D-1.9 CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xxi.
- Valid only in New Jersey.
- Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of New Jersey to participate in any Caesars Interactive promotion. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC