Grab a seat at a short-handed cash game table* and get playing to win some extra cash this month. Our Short-Handed Leaderboards will pay the top 10 finishers their share of $500 each week.
It’s really simple. For every APP you earn playing at a short-handed table, you get one leaderboard point. So the more you play short-handed, the better your chances are of taking home some extra cash.
*A short-handed table is defined as a 9-player table with 5 players or less seated, or a 6-handed table with 3 players or less seated. A table is not considered short handed because players are sitting out. (e.g., a full 9-handed table where 5 players are sitting out).
Promotional period shall begin at 12am on 11/07/17 and end at approximately 11:59pm on 12/04/17. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Short-Handed Leaderboard shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this tournament/promotion.
1. A leader board will be provided for players who participate in short-handed cash games on WSOP.com.
2. A short-hand cash game is defined as a 9-player table where 5 players or fewer are seated, or a 6-player table where 3 players or fewer are seated.
3. A cash game is not considered to be short handed where more than 5 players (in a 9-player game) or three players (in a 6-handed) game are seated at the table, but are not participating in the game (“sitting out). For example, a full 9-handed table where five players are sitting out is not considered short handed, for the purposes of this promotion.
4. Tournaments, SNGs, and heads-up cash games are excluded from this promotion.
5. Players will be awarded Short-Handed Leaderboard points for every Action Player Point (“APPs”) earned in the qualifying short-handed cash games (e.g., a player who earns 30 APPs will earn 30 points, while a player who earns 110 APPs will earn 110 points).
6. Each evening, a ranked list of the top 100 players will be posted on the WSOP.com website.
7. Qualifying weeks defined as follows:
- 12am Tuesday, November 7 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 13
- 12am Tuesday, November 14 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 20
- 12am Tuesday, November 21 – 11:59pm, Monday, November 27
- 12am Tuesday, November 28 – 11:59pm, Monday, December 4
8. At the end of the qualifying period, the top 10 players will be paid a share of the $500 prize pool. Payouts will be assigned as shown:
9. Players must have a minimum of 10 leaderboard points to qualify for leaderboard payouts. If a player makes the top 10 without having earned 10 points, the money that would have been paid to them will be split evenly, to the nearest dollar, among the remaining eligible players being paid out. Example: If the amount of the split is $1.06, the players will receive $1.00.
10. In the event of a tie, the player who has played more short-handed sessions will be considered the winner.
11. Bonus money will be deposited into a player’s account within 72 hours of the player becoming eligible to receive the funds.
12. More information about APPs can be found at http://www.wsop.com/rewards/.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
13. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc