Promotional period shall begin at 12am on March 1, 2017 and end at approximately 11:59pm on March 1, 2018. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Early Bird Special shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email, or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
4. The Early Bird Special is an age-restricted promotion limited to players aged 55 and older.
5. Qualifying players will be awarded with double Action Player Points (APPs) for each cash game hand they play, and for every tournament and SNG they enter between the hours of 12pm and 4pm, each day during the promotion period.
6. Double APPs earned in the Early Bird Special will not be counted toward any other APP-earning promotion or leader board running on WSOP.com. Players participating in any other APP-earning promotion at the same time they are participating in the Early Bird Special will have their APPs calculated and credited using WSOP.com’s standard formula.
7. Valid only in Nevada.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
8. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC