WSOP.com, the official online gaming partner of the New York Rangers, wants to help you close out the regular season in style with a Blueshirt legend sitting on your couch on April 12th, watching the game vs. Montreal with you and your friends.
To enter, make a deposit at WSOP.com between 3/23 – 4/5 using the promotion code NYRANGERS in the cashier screen.
You’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win one of four (4) grand prizes including a visit to your home from a Blueshirt great. You could also win your share of over $15,000 in additional prizes including tickets on the Chase Bridges to select home games and autographed Rangers jerseys.
So what are you waiting for? Deposit today to enter the WSOP.com Rangers House Party Sweepstakes, put on your Rangers jersey and prepare your home ice for greatness.
Terms & Conditions
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com ("CIENJ") DBA WSOP.com New York Rangers Promotion" (hereinafter the "Promotion") refers to the events occurring on March 23, 2014 at 12:01am through April 12, 2014 11:59pm. (the "Promotional Period"). All times referred to throughout these rules are Eastern Time.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. As used herein, "Casino" means WSOP.com.
2. Promotion is limited to participants 21 years of age or older with proof of age that Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate, who reside in New Jersey only.
3. All invited Participants must obtain a verified WSOP.com account. Registering for an account is free and available online at WSOP.com
4. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. All Promotion times are approximate. Casino reserves the right to change Promotion times in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
7. Directors and above & officers of Caesars Entertainment as well as all employees from CIE and contractors hired for the operation of the Promotion are excluded from participating in this promotion.
8. Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
9. Casino may cancel, modify, relocate or reschedule the Promotion for any reason with prior notification to the appropriate gaming regulators, to the extent such is required.
10. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for, late, garbled, delayed, misdirected, inaccurate, stolen or illegible entries or registrations, nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant's ability to participate in the Promotion or for or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Promotion-related materials.
11. Released Parties are not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
13. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and property and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion conducted by Casino.
14. Casino may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Official Rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
15. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
16. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Promotion rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Promotion, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Casino, whose decisions are final.
17. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Casino, MSG Holdings, L.P., the New York Rangers Hockey Club ("Rangers") the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises, LP., their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively, "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
18. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
19. Prizes and entries are non-transferable.
20. With regard to all prizes identified in these Official Rules, Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prizes become unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Casino's so discretion. Prizes cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash by winners.
21. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remains the property of Casino and will not be returned.
22. Program is subject to all rules and terms and conditions of WSOP.com
23. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
24. Void outside New Jersey and where prohibited or restricted by law.
25. Valid within the State of New Jersey only.
26. Entrants will not be eligible to win more than one visit from a Ranger Alumi to your home Grand Prize.
PROMOTION SPECIFIC RULES:
1. Entry into the promotion can be earned by making a deposit on WSOP.com using the promotion code provided in the advertising in the deposit screen of the WSOP.com online cashier.
2. A free entry is available by emailing your full name, DOB, WSOPCasino.com User name and customer ID from the email account your registered your WSOP.com account from to OnlinePromotions@harrahs.com. Only one entry will be allowed during the Promotional Period.
3. All Drawings will take place at approximately 1:00pm(EST). Entries must be received prior to any drawing to be eligible for that drawing. Non-winning entries from one drawing will carry forward into subsequent drawings Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process will be void.
4. See prize matrix below:
|Earning Period||Drawing Date||Prize Description||# of Prizes||Value||Total Value|
|3/23/2014 trough 4/3/2014||Saturday 4/5/2014||Two Tickets to the 4/8/2014 Rangers vs. Hurricanes game at Madison Square Garden. Plus $120 Ranger Merchandise.||9||$400||$3,600|
|3/23/2014 through 4/5/2014||Monday 4/7/2014||Two Tickets to the 4/10/2014 Rangers vs. Sabres game at Madison Square Garden. Plus $120 Ranger Merchandise.||9||$400||$3,600|
3/23/2014 through 4/5/2014
|Monday 4/7/2014||A visit from Ranger Alumni to your house to watch the 4/12/2014 Rangers vs. Canadiens game with you plus $500 in official Ranger NHL Merchandise and party supplies.||4||$500||$2,000|
|3/23/2014 through 4/5/2014||Monday 4/7/2014||Official Ranger Jersey||40||$250||$10,000|
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically in the state of New Jersey to participate in any Caesars promotion. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. ©2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, LLC
Terms & Conditions