It doesn’t get much more exciting than a new tournament series with huge guarantees. WSOP.com’s first annual Nevada Poker Classic kicks off November 10, and with $470,000 guaranteed across 34 events, this is the must-play series of the fall.
The more you play, the more chances you have to take home a share of the massive prize pools. The Classic runs November 10-19. Check out the full schedule below.
Promotional period shall begin at 7:00pm on 11/10/17 and end at approximately 11:59pm on 11/19/17. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the NV Poker Classic shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
Player eligibility is subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below:
· To be eligible, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real money account.
· This is a marketing offer that may be offered to selected players via phone, email or other online method, direct mail, or distributed at events.
· Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
2. SPECIFIC RULES
1. All information about each tournament can be found on the WSOP.com client.
2. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
3. Winning funds will be added to player’s bankroll within 72 hours once each tournament completes.
4. Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
5. Only valid in Nevada
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
6. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC