Call us crazy if you want, but we're letting madness reign on our cash game tables all through the World Series of Poker.
Starting May 26, we'll pick one random hand at one random cash game table between the hours of 6pm and 11pm each night, and award every player dealt into
that hand with a cash bonus of up to $100* just for playing.
We think so, but not nice enough. That's why we're making things even more interesting by giving players as much as $100 more in free money for every additional table they're playing at the time of the drawing. So, if you're playing in four different
cash games when we pick your table, you could walk away with as much as $400 in free money.
It's madness, we tell you. Madness.
*Cash bonus amounts will be determined based on the stakes of the tables being played. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
Promotional period shall begin at 12:01 a.m. on 5/26/14 and end at approximately 11:59 p.m. on 7/14/14. All times referred to throughout these Rules
are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein "Casino" means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to Multi-table Madness
shall be referred to as "Promotion" throughout these Rules.
1. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and Participants must provide valid proof of age acceptable to Casino.
3. All Participants must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
4. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are
subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. All entrants are subject to review and verification.
6. Casino reserves the right to distribute additional entries via advertising, direct mail, or other Promotional means.
7. Participants agree to allow Casino the unconditional use of their name and likeness for Promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation,
consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted.
8. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
9. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations and participants are required to cooperate with Casino in
completing necessary forms.
10. Promotion times are approximate and seat assignment is random. Casino reserves the right to change Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating
11. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Casino whose decisions are final.
12. Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, subject to regulatory approval, if applicable.
13. Casino may disqualify any Participant for any prize or receiving any gift based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of Promotion rules or other
misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Casino to comply with applicable statutes and regulations.
14. Casino may impose penalties upon any person who gives, makes, issues, authorizes or endorses any statement or action having, or designed to have, an
effect prejudicial or detrimental to the best interest of the Promotion as determined by Casino, acting in its sole and absolute discretion. This may
include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion from the event and/or loss of the right to participate in this or any other promotion/tournament conducted
15. Casino is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by
employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
16. Casino is not responsible for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or
transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures
of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Casino, users, or by any of
the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of
submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant's ability to participate in the Promotion.
17. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized
intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Casino which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Casino reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
18. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal
and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Casino reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
19. Prizes are non-transferable.
20. Employees of Casino and its subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies and immediate family members of employees who are: (i) director level or
above; and /or, (ii) involved in coordinating or executing Promotions or tournaments and the employees of the advertising agency affiliated with this
Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Immediate family members are defined as spouse, child or anyone sharing the same residence as
the applicable employee.
21. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, State Gaming Commission and/or at Casino discretion, or by
their own request, are not eligible.
22. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to the rules contained herein.
23. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at WSOP.com throughout the duration of this Promotion.
24. Casino reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize
offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable. In no event will Casino be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes
stated in these Official Rules.
25. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
26. Where a situation arises which is not covered by these Official Promotion Rules, Casino shall have the authority to render a judgment, including the
imposition of a penalty, in accordance with the best interests of the Promotion and the maintenance of its integrity and public confidence.
27. Any material participants submit to Casino in connection with participation in this Promotion shall become and remain the property of Casino and will
not be returned.
28. Standard rules of poker tournaments apply.
29. All WSOP.com terms and conditions apply and can be found at WSOP.com.
30. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
31. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
32. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email, direct mail or distributed at events.
· Between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. nightly, CIE will randomly select a cash game table and award the players at that table a cash prize.
Additionally, CIE will offer the players an additional cash payout based on whether or not they are dealt into a hand on another table (i.e.
Prize Payouts Criteria:
· Cash prizes will be paid out according to the following criteria:
o Prize: $100 for stakes of NL or PL $1/$2, FL $2/$4 or greater
o Prize: $50 for stakes below the above criteria
o Can be paid out on a total of 10 tables
· Prize Payout Example:
· The winning table is a 6-max table with 6 players dealt into the hand. Stakes are NL $1/$2.
· CIE would pay each of the six players who were dealt into the hand $100 each.
· Player 1 = $100
· Player 2 = $100
· Player 3 = $100
· Player 4 = $100
· Player 5 = $100
· Player 6 = $100
· CIE would also determine which players, if any, are dealt into hands on other tables.
· Assuming that Player 1 is seated at three other tables (total 4 tables).
· NL $1/$2
· NL $0.50/$1
· NL $0.25/$0.50
· Player 1 would receive the additional payouts of $100 for the $1/$2 table, $50 for the $0.50/$1 table, and $50 for the $0.25/$0.50 table.
· The players total winnings would be: $100 + $100 + $50 + $50 = $300
· The total payout for the table then becomes:
· Player 1 = $300
· Player 2 = $100
· Player 3 = $100
· Player 4 = $100
· Player 5 = $100
· Player 6 = $100
· If other players had been playing multi-tables they would also receive additional prize money using similar calculations as were used to determine
Player 1's payout.
· Players will be informed of their prize via email.
· Players shall be deemed to have been dealt into another table based on the following criteria: Player CID is associated with a dealt hand at a table
within the previous 2 minutes. Excluding the original table selected.
· Multi-table Example:
· CIE receives the following information for the player's (at the selected table) activity for the past 2 minutes:
· Player 1 - Hand Number 1234567, Table 1234
· Player 1 - Hand Number 1233345, Table 1235
· Player 1 - Hand Number 1233345, Table 1236
· Player 1 - Hand Number 1233245, Table 1234
· Player 1 - Hand Number 1233222, Table 1237
· "a" and "d" are from the same table so one can be eliminated but the rest are all unique table numbers with a unique hand number. The player played
on four different tables and would be eligible to be paid for those four unique tables.
Table Selection Criteria:
· The winning table and the time at which the table is selected will be pre-determined. We will randomize a list of times in one-minute intervals,
which will establish the time that CIE will use to select the winner.
· Only players who were seated at the table at the specific time will be eligible for payouts. For instance, if the selected time is 20:01, the
players eligible would be limited to players who were in the last hand played prior to 20:01 or if the first timestamp available for a new hand is exactly
20:01. A player who took at seat prior to 20:01 but had not been dealt into a hand until 20:01:01 would not be eligible.
· Table Selection Examples:
· Player 1 takes a seat at the winning table at 20:00:30 while a hand is already in play. The next hand is not started until 20:01:15. That player is
not eligible for payout as he/she was not dealt into the last hand prior to 20:01.
· Player 1 is seated at the winning table at 20:00:30 but folds pre-flop. He/she leaves the table at 20:00:59. The next hand is not dealt until
20:01:15. This player would be eligible for payout as he/she was dealt into the last hand prior to 20:01.
· When selecting the winning table CIE will randomize the list of available tables. They will be listed in random order. If the first table is empty,
no longer available, or does not have an active game being dealt (all players are sat out), the next table in the list will be used. CIE will continue
going down the list until a table is identified which has an active game being dealt.
· The table selection will be done manually by CIE and a determination of whether or not an active game is being played will be determined by CIE.
· CIE will note the table name selected and forward a payout request to 888 who will then determine which players were eligible; their status on other
tables, and generate a payout report with CIDs of players to be paid and what amount they should be paid.
Tax Documentation procedures:
CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and
compared to the above prize matrix. 1099's will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting
department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to
the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2014 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC