Are you ready to be a millionaire? If so, our WSOP Millionaire Maker Satellites should be at the top of your list.
With an upside that high, you’re not going to want to miss out.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment– WSOP.com
$1,500 WSOP Event #21 Millionaire Maker Satellites
Terms and Conditions
Shared Liquidity with New Jersey
Promotional period shall begin on 6/2/18 at 5:00pm to 6/9/18 approximately 11:59pm. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $1,500 WSOP Event #21 Millionaire Maker Satellites shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
· Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
· Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
· Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
2. Tournament Specific Rules
· Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
· Daily at 5:00pm PST.
· Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
· Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
· Guaranteed: $1.500 Event #21 Millionaire Maker entry.
· Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
· Prizes have no cash value.
· Players may claim their World Series of Poker tournament buy-in chips in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for any event at the 2018 World Series of Poker with a buy in of $500 or higher. Tournament buy-in chips not claimed by the end of late registration on July 14, 2018 will be forfeited.
· More details on the 2018 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
· The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP tournament buy-in chips.
· More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
· Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
· Redemption: Winning patrons will need to pick up their buy-in chips in person at the 2018 WSOP.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
1. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC