Playing in a World Series of Poker Gold Bracelet Event is an experience like no other. What could be better than the excitement, the glory, and the huge prize pools that surround these events?
If you ask us, it's knowing that your participation helped millions of people around the world at the same time. If you want play poker for a good cause this summer, make sure to check out our satellites to the $1,111 Little One for One Drop Event.
The One Drop Foundation is dedicated to providing millions of people worldwide access to clean water. You can learn more about the One Drop Foundation here, and see why playing poker in Las Vegas this summer can help millions of needy people around the world all year long.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment– WSOP.com
$1,111 WSOP Event #68 The Little One for One Drop Satellite
Terms and Conditions
Shared Liquidity with New Jersey
Promotional period shall begin on 7/2/18 at 5:00pm to 7/8/18 approximately 11:59pm. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $1,111 WSOP Event #68 The Little One for One Drop Satellite shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
· Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
· Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
· Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
2. Tournament Specific Rules
· Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
· Daily at 5:00pm PST.
· Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
· Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
· Guaranteed: $1,111 Event #68 The Little One for One Drop entry.
· Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
· Prizes have no cash value.
· Players may claim their World Series of Poker tournament entry in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for any event at the 2018 World Series of Poker. Tournament entries not claimed by the end of late registration on July 14, 2018 will be forfeited.
· If a player wins multiple entries, the player will receive $1,000 in tournament buy-in chips valid at the World Series of Poker. $111 in online tournament tickets will be placed onto their WSOP.com account within 72 hours of the end of the Little One for One Drop event #68. Tournament tickets are valid for one year.
o 1-$100 tournament ticket
o 1-$10 tournament ticket
o 1-$1 tournament ticket
· More details on the 2018 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
· The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP tournament buy-in chips.
· More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
· Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
· Redemption: Winning patrons will be directly registered to the event in person at the 2018 WSOP.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
1. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC