Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
2017 WSOP Event #8 The $333 Little Grind Online Bracelet Re-Entry
Promotional period shall begin at 3:33 p.m. 6/3/17 and end on 6/3/17 at approximately 11:59 p.m. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the 2017 WSOP Event #8 $333 Little Grind Online Bracelet Re-Entry shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. To be eligible for the Tournament, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
4. Employees of Rio and its affiliates, Caesars Interactive Entertainment, contractors or vendors hired for the operation of the WSOP, WSOP Staff, or any person that is involved in the management of WSOP and immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to participate in WSOP Bracelet Events.
Specific Terms and Conditions
5. Please refer to the WSOP.com client under the event specific name for more event details.
6. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
7. Re-Entry: Unlimited
a. Players who choose to re-enter will have 30 seconds to do so and must have enough money in their bankroll prior to the start of the tournament.
b. Tournament tickets are not available for re-entry
8. Payouts are approximately 15% based on the number of players that enter the tournament.
9. Payouts will be added to players account within 72 hours.
10. The winner of the 2017 WSOP Event #8-$333 Little Grind Online Bracelet will be contacted within 24 hours with instructions on how to claim their gold bracelet.
11. Online Bracelet Events will be held on the Nevada WSOP.com poker client.
12. Results will be posted on the WSOP.com site and will include the player’s actual name and not the username.
13. Any requests to have username changed as a result of being published on the site will not be accepted.
14. Prizes have no cash value.
15. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
16. Valid only in NV.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2017 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.