It takes a special person to join the U.S. Armed Forces, Fire Department, and the Police Force, and we appreciate your service. That’s why we want to thank you all for your service by offering a $1,000 Freeroll at 6pm on the third Sunday of every month.
Once your status is verified, we will credit your account with a freeroll ticket within 24 hours before the tournament.
Players who have previously verified their status will automatically have a freeroll ticket credited to their account before the start of our monthly Hero Freeroll.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC – WSOP.com
Terms and Conditions
Shared Liquidity with Nevada
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) Hero Freeroll refers to the series of events beginning 5/20/18 at 6:00pm and ends on 3/1/19 at approximately at 11:59pm ET. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/GeneralRules . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
- Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
- Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
- In order to qualify for this tournament the player must be a veteran or active duty member of the United States Armed Forces, police officer, or fire fighter. To verify, players must upload proof of service which includes the player’s name. Examples of acceptable proof include a photo in a military/police/fire fighter uniform, a photo of identification tags, an image of the Veteran’s Advantage Cards, etc. Please do not send any military I.D. badge images, or any other document that is deemed illegal to copy. Proof can be uploaded in the WSOP.com cashier by clicking on the “Verify ID” and uploading the aforementioned document. Only documents that are legally allowed to be copied will be accepted by WSOP.com. All documents must be received no later than end of day six days prior to the tournament date.
Tournament Specific Rules
Buy In ($)/Fee ($)
Rebuy ($)/ Add on ($)
Starting Chips/ Rebuy/
Add on Chips
Add Ons Allowed
Gtd. Prizepool ($)
$1,000 Hero Freeroll
3rd Sunday of each month
Invite Only (no buy-in or fee)
Invite Only (no re-buy or Add)
4000/ NA / NA
NA / NA
- All players that have previously submitted and been approved to participate in the Veterans Day Freeroll, Military Appreciation Freeroll, and First Responders Freeroll will be automatically provided tournament tickets.
- Tournament is by invitation only. Players will receive tournament tickets into their accounts before the start of the freeroll.
- Minimum players are eight (8) and maximum are 8,000
- Time bank refresh rate is every six levels and the time banks are every 60 seconds
- Decision time for each game is 15 seconds.
- Late registration: 60 minutes
- Prize pool: Top 20% paid. Visit http://www.wsop.com/how-to-play-poker/mtt-tournament-payouts.asp for more information on the payout, or view the final page of this document.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- All tournament play will be conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. Rules of Games 13:69F-Subchapter 14 (as applicable to online gaming).
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive funds via their internet account, and redemption/withdrawal of funds may be completed in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O-1.3(e).
- All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:69O-1.9(d).
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
- Valid only in New Jersey.
- Customer support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.