It's fixed limit month and we’re putting up a little cash with our Fixed Limit Fiesta Leaderboards to make it more exciting.
Go old school and play fixed limit games and you could be taking home your share of $1,000 in extra cash each week. Just be one of the top 15 APP earners playing in fixed limit games during each week’s qualifying period to get your share.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
Fixed Limit Leader Boards
Promotional period shall begin at 12am on 3/6/18 and end at approximately 11:59pm on 4/2/18. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Fixed Limit Leader Boards shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions.asp . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service and the specific terms herein, the specific terms herein shall prevail.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Offer may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail, or distributed at events.
4. The promotion will consist of four qualifying weeks:
a. 12am Tuesday, March 6 – 11:59pm, Monday, March 12
b. 12am Tuesday, March 13 – 11:59pm, Monday, March 19
c. 12am Tuesday, March 20 – 11:59pm, Monday, March 26
d. 12am Tuesday, March 27 – 11:59pm, Monday, April 2
5. $1,000 in weekly prize money. Prize structure below. We’ll pay out the top 15 players each week.
6. Leaderboard payouts (weekly/$1,000)
7. Action Player Points (APPs) earned during the promotion period will be counted toward the leader board
8. Players must have a minimum of 10 leaderboard points to qualify for leaderboard payouts. If a player makes the top 15 without having earned 10 points, the money that would have been paid to them will be split evenly, to the nearest dollar, among the remaining eligible players being paid out. Example: If the amount of the split is $1.06, the players will receive $1.00.
9. Visit http://www.wsop.com/rewards/ for more information on APPs.
10. Only APPs earned in FIXED LIMIT cash games will be counted toward this leader board.
11. Bonus money will be deposited into a player’s account within 72 hours of the player becoming eligible to receive the funds.
12. Only in Nevada.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
13. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, Inc.