Everyone should get crazy in Las Vegas at least once during the World Series of Poker.
We want to help you go crazy on a budget. Don’t miss your chance to turn $10 into an $888 Crazy Eights tournament entry with our satellites running June 24-30 at 8pm. With $888,888 guaranteed to first place, what better way to go crazy than your shot at a ton of extra cash?
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC – WSOP.com
$888 WSOP Event #62 Crazy Eights Satellites
Terms and Conditions
Shared Liquidity with Nevada
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) $888 WSOP Event #62 Crazy Eights Satellites refers to the event beginning 6/24/18 at 8:00pm and ends on 6/30/18 at approximately 11:59pm. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/GeneralRules . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
· Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
· Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
· Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
2. Tournament Specific Rules
· Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
· Daily at 8:00pm EST.
· Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
· Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
· Guaranteed: $888 Event #62 Crazy Eights entry.
· Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
· Prizes have no cash value.
· Players may claim their World Series of Poker tournament entry in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for any event at the 2018 World Series of Poker. Tournament entries not claimed by the end of late registration on July 14, 2018 will be forfeited.
· More details on the 2018 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
· The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP tournament buy-in chips.
· More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
· Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
· Redemption: Winning patrons will need to pick up their buy-in chips in person at the 2018 WSOP. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
· This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii.
· Valid in New Jersey and Nevada only.
· Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.