Shared Liquidity with Nevada
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) $565 WSOP Employee Event Satellite refers to the event beginning 5/23/18 at 8:00pm and ends on 5/29/18 at approximately 11:59pm. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/GeneralRules . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
· Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
· Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
· Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
2. Tournament Specific Rules
· Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
· Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
- Guaranteed: $565 Entry to the Event #1 Employee Tournament
· Prizes are non-transferrable and not exchangeable.
- Prizes have no cash value.
· Players will be directly registered for this event in person at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on or after the first day of play for any event at the 2018 World Series of Poker with a buy in of $500 or higher. Tournament buy-in chips not claimed by the end of late registration on July 14, 2018 will be forfeited.
· More details on the 2018 World Series of poker can be found at WSOP.com.
· The winning player will need to provide a valid picture ID and an active Total Rewards (TR) card in order to claim their WSOP tournament buy-in chips.
· More information on a TR card can be found at totalrewards.com.
· Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
· Redemption: Winning patrons will be directly registered in person at the 2018 WSOP. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
· This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii.
- Valid in New Jersey and Nevada only.
· Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.