1. The terms and conditions for any bonus are to be read in conjunction with:
(i) the WSOP.com Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"), and
(ii) any terms specific to such bonus ("Specific Terms").
Unless otherwise stated herein, in the event of a conflict between this Bonus Policy and the Terms of Service or Specific Terms, the Terms of Service or this Bonus Policy shall prevail. In the event of any conflict between the Terms of Service and this Bonus Policy, the Terms of Service shall prevail unless otherwise stated herein.
2. To be eligible for bonuses, players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey, LLC ("CIE ", or "we", or "us") reserves the right to limit any bonus to one per player at our sole discretion.
General Bonus Policy Terms and Conditions
(i) a payment to the player's real-money bankroll up to the nominal portion of the wager, if any, that was funded with real money;
(ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original amount of bonus money used to fund the wager, or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the wager, whichever is greater; and
(iii) a payment of remaining winnings, if any, to the player's real-money bankroll if associated with poker games or to the 'bonus wallet' if the bonus was played in casino games.
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Arcade, Dice, and all other games that do not appear in this table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Triple Card Poker, and Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Video Poker||10%|
A. Player wagers $500 on Video Slots: the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
B. Player wagers $500 on Roulette: $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
The following terms and conditions for jackpot vouchers will apply to all eligible players:
1. A jackpot voucher may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
2. A jackpot voucher can only be used to participate in a jackpot game selected by us.
3. We may at any time and in our sole discretion change the jackpot game for which a jackpot voucher may be used.
4. Jackpot vouchers may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) joined together to create a higher value jackpot voucher; or (iii) are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred from one player to another player).
5. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, all jackpot vouchers credited to a player's account must be used by the earlier of: (i) 14 days from being granted to a player's account; or (ii) the expiry date related to the applicable jackpot voucher. Any jackpot unused jackpot voucher(s) will be removed from the player's account thereafter.
6. Players using a jackpot voucher to play on a jackpot game, shall only be entitled to win and receive the jackpot prize and not any other amount in relation to the jackpot game.
7. The jackpot prize won with a jackpot voucher shall not be subject to any wagering requirements.
Free Spins and free play Bonus:
1. All Free Spins and free play credited to a player's account must be used within 14 days. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, unused Free Spins and free play will be removed from the account thereafter.
2. Winnings generated from Free Spins and free play will be issued to the player in the form of bonus funds, to which further wagering requirements and other terms applicable to bonuses (as set forth in this policy, the Terms of Service, and Specific Terms) may apply.
3. Winnings generated from Free Spins and free play will be issued to the player only after the player has finished playing all of his Free Spins or free play.
4. Additional terms and conditions stated in the Specific Terms may apply to your use of the Free Spins and free play.
The following terms and conditions for Tournament Tickets will apply to all eligible players:
1. A Tournament Ticket is an entry ticket to an online tournament with fixed value that we may grant to eligible players as a type of bonus (each, a "Tournament Ticket"). Tournament Tickets can be used in scheduled tournaments and in 'Sit & Go' tournaments.
2. A Tournament Ticket will be valid only to selected tournaments with the same buy-in value as the Tournament Ticket, as we may decide in our sole discretion, and cannot be used in any other tournament.
3. We may at any time, change the tournaments for which a Tournament Ticket may be used.
4. A Tournament Ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. Tournament Tickets cannot be joined together in order to be used for a tournament with a buy-in higher than the face value of each individual Tournament Ticket.
6. Tournament Tickets are not transferable (i.e. they cannot be transferred from one player to another player).
7. Each Tournament Ticket has an expiration date that is set in our sole discretion. Once a Tournament Ticket has expired, the player will not be able to use it anymore and it will have no value.
8. In the event that a tournament is cancelled before it starts, a player who registered for such tournament with a Tournament Ticket will be eligible to keep such Tournament Ticket and use it for entry into another tournament unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms. If the tournament is cancelled after it starts, the player will be compensated for such cancellation, as if he had used cash to register for such tournament, in the same way that other players in such tournament are compensated unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms.
9. Eligible players can access their Tournament Tickets from the 'My Tournament Tickets' page (under 'My Profile' tab) or directly from the poker games lobby.
Last updated on March 24th, 2017