Winning a WSOP Gold Bracelet is amazing. Winning a WSOP Gold Bracelet for free is even better. You heard us right; you can freeroll your way to a WSOP Gold Bracelet with our latest promotion.
We are running two weeks of freerolls into WSOP Event #10: The $365 Online Bracelet Event. Did we mention is has a $500,000 guaranteed prize pool?
All you have to do is log in to your account and play. Freerolls run daily from May 1-14 and can be found under the “freerolls” tab in the tournament lobby.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment – WSOP.com
Official Tournament Rules
Event #10 $365 No Limit Hold’em Online Bracelet Freeroll
This is a Shared Liquidity Tournament
Promotional period shall be on 5/1/18 beginning at 6:00pm to approximately 11:59pm on 5/14/18. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the Event #10 $365 No Limit Hold’em Online Bracelet Freeroll event shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
1. Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
2. Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
3. Freeroll will run nightly during the promotional period at 6:00pm.
4. Winners of each freeroll will be directly registered to Event #10 $365 No-Limit Hold’em Online Bracelet.
5. Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
6. Prize Pool Distribution: Winner Takes All
7. Winner of each freeroll will receive an online tournament ticket to the $365 Online Bracelet Event.
8. Tournament tickets have no cash value and are non-transferable.
9. Redemption: Online tournament ticket will be added to player’s account prior to the start of the tournament.
Tax Documentation procedures:
10. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700.
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC