Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC – WSOP.com
2018 WSOP.com Player of the Year
Terms and Conditions
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) WSOP.com Player of the Year refers to the event occurring from January 1, 2018 at 12am to December 31, 2018 at 11:59pm. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunctions with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp and the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp. In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms herein shall prevail.
- Player eligibility is subject to WSOP.com discretion and the terms and conditions set out below:
- To be eligible for the bonus, a player must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real money account.
- This is a marketing offer that may be offered to selected players via phone, email or other online method, direct mail, or distributed at events.
- Dates and times for this promotion will be provided in the marketing collateral.
- CIE reserves the right to limit the offer to one per player.
Specific Terms & Conditions
- All open Multi-Table Tournaments (MTTs) that award cash prizes on WSOP.com are included in the WSOP.com Player of the Year points calculations.
- Single table, multi-table, heads up, and satellite Sit & Go tournaments (SNGs) are not included in the 2018 WSOP.com Player of the Year points calculations.
- Restricted events, such as ladies-only tournaments and invitation-only tournaments are excluded, along with all satellite, qualifier, and freeroll tournaments. Tournaments that pay out tangible prizes, such as hotel rooms, show tickets, or clothing are also excluded.
- Some tournaments, including but not limited to our Series of Online Championships tournaments (the Winter Poker Classic, the Spring Poker Series, the Online Championships, and the Fall Poker Classic), and our signature Sunday tournaments may be calculated with a points multiplier. This multiplier will be defined in the marketing collateral for these and other events, and may be applied retroactively.
- The basic points calculation for the Player of the Year is:
- The 2017 WSOP.com Player of the Year will be announced on or about January 8, 2019 and will receive:
- A cash prize of $10,000
- A WSOP.com Player of the Year ring (approximate value of $1000)
- An invitation for him/her and one (1) guest to the 2019 Poker Hall of Fame dinner
- VIP seating at the 2019 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Table
- In the event of a tie, the player with the most overall tournament wins will be declared the winner.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and the WSOP.com Player of the Year ring is not exchangeable for cash or any other compensation. The winner of the ring will be contacted within 72 hours of winning. Upon filling out all necessary tax forms, the ring will be ordered and delivered within 10-12 weeks.
- The winner of the ring has 20 days to respond with ring specifics. If ring specifics have not been received, the ring will be forfeit.
- The CIE-NJ Accounting Department will review the Patron Account Adjustment report for bonus adjustments in accordance with 13:690-1.9.
- Any net winnings of $5,000 or more will require a W2G. In accordance with 13:690-1.9(n), Caesars Interactive Entertainment Accounting/Auditing will review, complete, and send IRS tax forms to all patrons that have taxable events for poker and casino games, and will release a player’s funds once completed tax forms are returned and confirmed.
- Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
- Redemption: Winning patron will receive the cash funds via their Internet account within 72 hours of fulfilling all tax requirements. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
- The winner will receive tickets for the 2019 Poker Hall of Fame dinner & 2019 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Table in the mail when the tickets become available. The tickets will be mailed to the address on file on WSOP.com.
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.AC. 13:69D-1.9 CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xxi.
- Valid only in New Jersey.
- Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of New Jersey to participate in any Caesars Interactive promotion. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC