Promotional period shall begin at 12am on January 1, 2018 and end at approximately 11:59pm on December 31, 2018. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the WSOP.com Player of the Year shall be referred to as “Promotion” throughout these Rules.
Visit www.wsop.com/generalrules to view all applicable rules to this promotion.
1. All open, Multi-Table Tournaments (MTTs) that award cash prizes on WSOP.com are included in the WSOP.com Player of the Year points calculations.
2. Single table, multi-table, heads up, and satellite Sit & Go tournaments (SNGs) are not included in the 2018 WSOP.com Player of the Year points calculations.
3. Restricted events, such as ladies-only tournaments and invitation-only tournaments are excluded, along with all satellite, qualifier, and freeroll tournaments. Tournaments that pay out tangible prizes, such as hotel rooms, show tickets, or clothing are also excluded.
4. Some tournaments, including but not limited to our Series of Championships tournaments (the Winter Poker Classic, the Spring Poker Series, the Online Championships, and the Fall Poker Classic), and our signature Sunday tournaments may be calculated with a points multiplier. This multiplier will be defined in the marketing collateral for these and other events, and may be applied retroactively.
5. The basic points calculation for the Player of the Year is:
6. The 2018 WSOP.com Player of the Year will be announced on or about January 8, 2019 and will receive:
a. A cash prize of $10,000
b. A WSOP.com Player of Year ring (approximate value of $1000)
c. An invitation for him/her and one (1) guest to the 2019 Poker Hall of Fame dinner
d. VIP seating at the 2019 World Series of Poker Main Event final table
7. In the event of a tie, the player with the most overall tournament wins will be declared the winner.
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and the WSOP.com Player of the Year ring is not exchangeable for cash or any other compensation. The winner of the ring will be contacted within 72 hours of winning. Upon filling out all necessary tax forms, the ring will be ordered and delivered within 10 – 12 weeks.
9. The winner of the ring has 20 days to respond with ring specifics. If ring specifics have not been received, the ring will be forfeit.
10. Winning patron will receive the cash funds via their Internet account within 72 hours of fulfilling all tax requirements.
11. The winner will receive tickets for the 2019 Poker Hall of Fame dinner & 2019 World Series of Poker Main Event Final Table in the mail when the tickets become available. The tickets will be mailed to the address on file on WSOP.com.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
12. CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament.
Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC