The end of the weekend doesn’t have to be such a sad time with WSOP.com. In fact, Sundays are the best day of the week if you ask us. Especially with our new $100,000 guaranteed weekly Sunday tournament*.
You heard us correctly, $100,000 guaranteed every weekend… Sundays just got a lot better.
Don’t have $320? Not a problem. You can freeroll your way to a seat with our daily $100K Freerolls below, which you can find in the tournament lobby under the tab “freerolls”, or win your seat with some of our weekly satellites.
*This tournament has a 30X POY Multiplier.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment Nevada LLC – WSOP.com
Terms and Conditions
This is a Shared Liquidity Tournament
Promotional period shall begin on 5/1/18 and is ongoing. All times referred to throughout these Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Casino” means Caesars Interactive Entertainment (CIE) DBA WSOP.com. All references to the $100K Weekly shall be referred to as “Tournament” throughout these Rules.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions/ , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/promotions/bonus-policy/ and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/legal/general-rules.aspx . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
- Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
- Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
- Tournament runs on Sundays.
- Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
- Guaranteed: $100,000
- Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive their funds via their Internet account once the tournament completes.
TAX DOCUMENTATION PROCEDURES
- CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event. A winners list will be sent to CIE Accounting department, and compared to the above prize matrix. 1099’s will be required for each weekly prize over $600. Documentation will be sent to the CIE Accounting department, and the appropriate tax document will be sent to the winner via secure email. The patron must sign the required tax document and return to the CIE Accounting department prior to the funds and/or prize being released to the patron.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Must be physically located within the state of Nevada to participate in any Nevada Caesars Interactive promotion or tournament. Know When to Stop Before You Start® Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. ©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment Company, LLC