The end of the weekend doesn’t have to be such a sad time with WSOP.com. In fact, Sundays are the best day of the week if you ask us. Especially with our new $100,000 guaranteed weekly Sunday tournament*.
You heard us correctly, $100,000 guaranteed every weekend… Sundays just got a lot better.
Don’t have $320? Not a problem. You can also freeroll your way to a seat with our daily $100K Freerolls below, which you can find in the tournament lobby under the tab “freerolls”.
*This tournament has a 30X POY Multiplier.
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC – WSOP.com
Terms and Conditions
This is a Shared Liquidity Tournament
Caesars Interactive Entertainment New Jersey LLC DBA WSOP.com (“CIENJ”) $100K Weekly refers to the event beginning 5/1/18 and is ongoing. All times are Eastern Time.
Terms and conditions for any WSOP.com bonus promotion are to be read in conjunction with the WSOP.com Terms of Service http://www.wsop.com/legal/terms-conditions-nj.asp , the WSOP.com Bonus Policy http://www.wsop.com/legal/bonus-policy-nj.asp and the General Rules http://www.wsop.com/GeneralRules . In the event of a conflict between the Terms of Service, Bonus Policy, general rules and the specific bonus terms herein, the specific bonus terms here in shall prevail.
- Subject to WSOP.com discretion, and the terms and conditions set out below.
- Players must have a valid and verified WSOP.com real-money account.
- Tournament may be offered to players via phone, email or other online marketing, direct mail or distributed at events.
Tournament Specific Rules
- Tournament buy-in and start time can be found on the WSOP.com client.
- Tournament runs on Sundays.
- Players may register for a tournament within the WSOP.com client, by clicking the Tournament tab and then double-clicking on the desired tournament name. A screen will open that contains a “register” button. Upon clicking “register,” the player will receive a confirmation. The player will continue registration by clicking “proceed,” or “cancel.” When successfully registered, the player will see a pop-up indicating successful registration. If the game is in progress, the player will be seated; if prior to start, a table will open up within the WSOP.com client when the tournament begins.
- Tournament Type: No Limit Hold’em
- Guaranteed: $100,000
- Winning players are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations, and other fees.
- Redemption: Winning patrons will receive their funds via their Internet account once the tournament completes. All revenue will be recorded and reconciled in accordance with Internal Control Section 13:690-1.9(d).
- This promotion is being conducted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69O-1.4(q). CIE Promotions will retain details of all participants for 60 days after the event in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69D-1.8(g)6xiii.
- Customer Support can be reached at NJSupport@WSOP.com or at 1-855-218-6232.
Must be 21 or older to gamble. Know When to Stop Before You Start®
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537).
©2018 Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc.