BICYCLE CASINO CIRCUIT SERIES BEGINS FRIDAY
November 30, 2017 - 06:17:12 AM EST
The first of two WSOP Circuit stops kicks off with a bounty event on Friday
November 30, 2017 (Los Angeles, CA) - The World Series of Poker Circuit heads back to California for its second stop in the Golden State on Friday. The Bicycle Casino hosts its first of two stops this season with 12 rings being awarded from December 1 through December 12.
The series features a mix of events in both poker variants and buy-ins ranging. The action kicks off on Friday with the first day of the $365 no limit hold’em bounty event. For every knockout, players will receive $100. The action doesn’t slow down over the weekend with four flights of the no limit hold’em monster stack on Saturday and Sunday.
There are two flights on each day with the event wrapping up on Monday. In this event, players will be allowed to buy-in on Day 2, but they will not be able to qualify for any points towards the Global Casino Championship of the Casino Championship. The unique event carries a $300,000 guaranteed prizepool.
After the monster stack, there are several no limit hold’em events with buy-ins ranging from $365 to $1,125. The only non-hold’em event takes place on Tuesday, December 5 with a $365 Omaha Hi-Lo. The Circuit’s signature event, the $1,675 no-limit hold’em main event gets underway on Saturday, December 9. There is a starting flight on Saturday and Sunday with one re-entry allowed for each flight. Last year, Nikhil Gera defeated 842 entries to earn $246,295 in the main event.
The biggest buy-in of the series gets going just after the main event starting flights end. The $3,250 no-limit hold’em high roller event kicks off on Monday. Last year, Jesse Yaginuma claimed the title on the last day of the series to secure the Casino Champion title and a spot in the Global Casino Championship. He defeated 129 entries to win $108,345.
Here is a look at this year’s full ring event schedule:
- Event #1: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Bounty (Friday, December 1, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #2A: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Monster Stack (Saturday, December 2, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #2B: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Monster Stack (Saturday, December 2, 4:00 p.m.)
- Event #2C: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Monster Stack (Sunday, December 3, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #2D: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Monster Stack (Sunday, December 3, 4:00 p.m.)
- Event #3: $365 No-Limit Hold’em (Monday, December 4, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #4: $580 No-Limit Hold’em (Tuesday, December 5, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #5: $365 Omaha Hi-Lo (Tuesday, December 5, 3:00 p.m.)
- Event #6: $365 No-Limit Hold’em (Wednesday, December 6, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #7: $1,125 No-Limit Hold’em (Thursday, December 7, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #8: $365 No-Limit Hold’em Turbo (Thursday, December 7, 3:00 p.m.)
- Event #9: $365 No-Limit Hold’em (Friday, December 8, 11:30 a.m.)
- Event #10A: $1,675 No-Limit Hold’em MAIN EVENT (Saturday, December 9, 12:00 p.m.)
- Event #10B: $1,675 No-Limit Hold’em MAIN EVENT (Sunday, December 10, 12:00 p.m.)
- Event #11: $3,250 No-Limit Hold’em High Roller (Monday, December 11, 2:00 p.m.)
- Event #12: $580 No-Limit Hold’em Turbo (Tuesday, December 12, 11:30 a.m.)
Click Here for a complete schedule
Non-ring events will also run throughout the series and satellites run almost daily throughout the two weeks. Check out the Bicycle Casino's website for a complete look at the non-ring events.